Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hrvoje42 Send private message Post 03 Sep 2014, 19:55

Bottom post of the previous page:

WildYouth wrote:Midnight IS closer than you would think, trust me ;)
I know, just two hours left, can't wait

Seriously now, why is Size doing this to their best tracks? They kinda ruined magic about Payback with too long waiting, now they are doing the same with Midnight. I hope that Axs Tones or whoever won't do the same thing to Destination
WildYouth
True fan
since 2014

WildYouth Send private message Post 03 Sep 2014, 21:03

hrvoje42 wrote:

Seriously now, why is Size doing this to their best tracks? They kinda ruined magic about Payback with too long waiting, now they are doing the same with Midnight. I hope that Axs Tones or whoever won't do the same thing to Destination
Let's just say you won't have to wait until october. Does that make you a little bit more happy?
vysweet
I worship Axwell
since 2014

vysweet Send private message Post 03 Sep 2014, 21:10

WildYouth wrote:
hrvoje42 wrote:

Let's just say you won't have to wait until october. Does that make you a little bit more happy?
Well here is the confirmation:
Still Young: Cool announcement to be made this Monday. #whosexcited
fabiandori
I worship Axwell
since 2012

fabiandori Send private message Post 03 Sep 2014, 23:46

On Jebu's Facebook :

Who's ready for this?
#Tension

vysweet
I worship Axwell
since 2014

vysweet Send private message Post 03 Sep 2014, 23:55

fabiandori wrote:On Jebu's Facebook :

Who's ready for this?
#Tension

Thinking about Ultra Records release :(, i don't see any release on Size for this.
djlouinglese
Axwell digger
since 2012
DJ Gear: cdj 1000s

djlouinglese Send private message Post 04 Sep 2014, 01:09

i think this is an ultra track ...also quilenz left size those tracks like hole and pegasus I'm guessing are coming on other labels now?
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 04 Sep 2014, 07:51

'New School Renegade' is the best SIZE track of the year, holy shit!
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hrvoje42 Send private message Post 04 Sep 2014, 08:12

WildYouth wrote:
hrvoje42 wrote:

If it's true, that's great. But I still think the waiting was a bit too long... It was first played in January, right? So it should have been released before summer, IMO. Especially since it sounds like a summer track
VeljkoDujakovic
I worship Axwell
since 2014

VeljkoDujakovic Send private message Post 04 Sep 2014, 08:40

Tension is a confirmed SIZE release so it's the next one,before midnight
DubChris
Axwell fan
since 2014

DubChris Send private message Post 04 Sep 2014, 08:58

Steve Angello is a man who runs many things in the scene and everybody knows that.The fact that Size Recs are way forward than Axtone and Refune after the Mafia broke up it's not a coincidecne.He has a marketing plan and his is not afraid to try things out.Size's last 3 releases including Hunter Siegel's EP,are deep house.Deep house is the new wave that is coming to the EDM scene.Steve obviously has seen this wave and he releases alternative deep house tracks outside of the tchami overused sound.He is trying to be in front of every new upcoming trend and embrace it in an alternative way.Salt,Save Us and New School Renegade are as said above deep house but they are different in any way.X Recs IMO represent clubby house-tech tracks and not Size's sidekick releases.

These are some things i believe that happen right now and it's my personal opinion so i'm open in any argument:)
Lars
Axwell lover
since 2013

Lars Send private message Post 04 Sep 2014, 09:23

Tension isn't on size jebu confirmed that on instagram