Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Davido
True fan
since 2014

Davido Send private message Post 30 Mar 2015, 09:49

Bottom post of the previous page:

Haven't listen to Prydz set yet but Steve's.... WOW! That was some crazy professor shit going on right there.

That ID with "A Sky Full Of Stars" is seriously one of the best tracks I've heard the last months! The groove, the whole feeling in that track is just out of this world for me!

Steve just keeps surprising me all the time.
LTWB²
I worship Axwell
since 2012

LTWB² Send private message Post 30 Mar 2015, 11:28

Do we already know with which track he opened his set?
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 30 Mar 2015, 11:41

adrigarhouse wrote: +111

And the 40 min we could hear of Steve were pretty good, but Eric just plays in another league... I mean, the transitions mixed with a surgery accuracy, the bunch of new IDs that sound like if we were in heaven, the journey that he gets with its progression... another thing.

But Eric plays in a more underground context, what Steve does to the mainstream is remarkable, they just play in two different scenes. I would like to hear Steve performing as Mescal Kid, to hear him in his more underground way possible 8-)
I will always love Steve as Mescal Kid and it's very weird that i can't find any clips online from his Mescal Kid party few days ago....what's up with that? But Prydz, i mean, u can't compare them in any aspect...the transitions are perfect, just perfect...and the whole vibe, the journey this man brings u on is just on a whole different level...Eric is way more underground ofc but at the end of his set he played Generate, Tether, that sick Melbourne ID etc, good big room stuff...but the first hour or so was progressive house at its best mixed with just a little bit of techno...he destroyed it...i danced in front of my computer all the way :D Can't wait the full video of the set...unreal !!! :)
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message Post 30 Mar 2015, 12:14

Seveli13 wrote:
adrigarhouse wrote: +111

And the 40 min we could hear of Steve were pretty good, but Eric just plays in another league... I mean, the transitions mixed with a surgery accuracy, the bunch of new IDs that sound like if we were in heaven, the journey that he gets with its progression... another thing.

But Eric plays in a more underground context, what Steve does to the mainstream is remarkable, they just play in two different scenes. I would like to hear Steve performing as Mescal Kid, to hear him in his more underground way possible 8-)
I will always love Steve as Mescal Kid and it's very weird that i can't find any clips online from his Mescal Kid party few days ago....what's up with that? But Prydz, i mean, u can't compare them in any aspect...the transitions are perfect, just perfect...and the whole vibe, the journey this man brings u on is just on a whole different level...Eric is way more underground ofc but at the end of his set he played Generate, Tether, that sick Melbourne ID etc, good big room stuff...but the first hour or so was progressive house at its best mixed with just a little bit of techno...he destroyed it...i danced in front of my computer all the way :D Can't wait the full video of the set...unreal !!! :)

Nothing to add!
Born in Germany, raised in music
WildYouth
True fan
since 2014

WildYouth Send private message Post 30 Mar 2015, 12:54

Still waiting to hear the full 60 minute set (too little time for all the artists) but I think it was more than amazing. This "Freedom" ID by Chris Avantgarde that Steve played just amazed me from the first seconds https://soundcloud.com/futuramusica/freedom. Also LOVED the ID played with the 'Sky Full Of Stars' acapella.
FlorianPernin
Axwell digger
since 2012

FlorianPernin Send private message http://soundcloud.com/florianpernin Post 30 Mar 2015, 15:09

Yes, it's a very good track

:shock: :shock:
HedgehogPT Online
True fan
since 2014

HedgehogPT Send private message Post 30 Mar 2015, 15:39 Online

FlorianPernin wrote:Yes, it's a very good track

:shock: :shock:
what a bomb!!!
HighVolume
True fan
since 2014

HighVolume Send private message Post 30 Mar 2015, 16:20

Avantgarde really outdid himself with that track, really loving it!
Where words fail, music speaks.
FlorianPernin
Axwell digger
since 2012

FlorianPernin Send private message http://soundcloud.com/florianpernin Post 30 Mar 2015, 16:36

certain playlist speaks of " Gazlind - ID"
We are really sure it's Chris AvantGarde ?
iv:an
True fan
since 2014
DJ Gear: Pioneer CDJ2000x2
Pioneer DJM800

iv:an Send private message Post 30 Mar 2015, 16:37

FlorianPernin wrote:certain playlist speaks of " Gazlind - ID"
I assure it is Chris.
Wrap your arms around me
Andrea_bs
Axwell digger
since 2014
DJ Gear: -Allen & Heat Xone:K2
-Sennheiser Hd25

Andrea_bs Send private message Post 30 Mar 2015, 16:57

FlorianPernin wrote:certain playlist speaks of " Gazlind - ID"
110 % sure that is Chris's song!