Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
treydawg
Axwell digger
since 2011

treydawg Send private message Post 12 Apr 2015, 13:40

Bottom post of the previous page:

I didn't like Steve's set much. His ID and Freedom were awesome, but the rest was okay. His 2014 set was much better. I actually liked A/\I's set a lot more.
Anzjøn
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Anzjøn Send private message Post 13 Apr 2015, 12:43

You can go crazy on the edge of my couch anytime, anywhere, any place.
bauer
Axwell digger
since 2014

bauer Send private message Post 13 Apr 2015, 12:57

Atleast he didn't lost it :)
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 13 Apr 2015, 18:33

wait what lmao
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
childrenofthewild
I worship Axwell
since 2014

childrenofthewild Send private message Post 13 Apr 2015, 20:52

NotAxwell wrote:Shaun Frank meets Size
Out in two weeks

Davido
True fan
since 2014

Davido Send private message Post 13 Apr 2015, 21:46

childrenofthewild wrote:
NotAxwell wrote:Shaun Frank meets Size
Out in two weeks

Wow! Now we talk quality!
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 13 Apr 2015, 22:29

Out of the box!!! Was about time :mrgreen: SIZE did something outside the club area again. Art is good also
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 13 Apr 2015, 22:53

Really good one :D
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
vysweet
I worship Axwell
since 2014

vysweet Send private message Post 13 Apr 2015, 23:26

This is a good Soft House, good for SIZE keep the good work alive, and the ArtWork imo is great for me.
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 14 Apr 2015, 09:04

Fresh as hell! Very excited bout this one, sounds pretty nice. Since Size changed the artwork, quality has come back. Soft House based in Piano it's' always welcomed :)
"Please tell me..."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 14 Apr 2015, 09:28

Vinelli wrote:About the Mainstage set being a bangerfest. Imagine if Angello had played a full on House set. How lame would that have been to do when all the spotlights are on you. It would have come off as him trying really hard to 'show' how much less commercial he is than his ex-colleagues (we need to stop comparing the three of them!).

To me, Angello just did what he has been doing for as long as I can remember as a solo act: promoting his label. This was a 100 % SIZE set, and SIZE has always been the core of every set he plays.
He didn't have to play a full on house set, but he could do some mashups, edits etc with some banging techno tracks and a little bit more groovy stuff, and play only 1 or 2 of those EDM bangers...it would have been a much nicer set and i doubt that idiots would even notice the difference cuz it's not Animals...they might even like his set even more, who knows...this way was really boring and predictable, like SIZE is these last couple of years...just my opinion...and does anybody have some videos or at least something from his X Miami party when he was playing as Mescal Kid?
Last edited by Seveli13 on 14 Apr 2015, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.