Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Viazard
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 403

Viazard Send private message Post 28 Aug 2015, 16:42

Bottom post of the previous page:

Seveli13 wrote:
Viazard wrote: What has he hyped and not gave? Not being sarcastic or anything, I just missed it out
Lol, u missed out a lot... :D
Kinda did lol
DUN DUN
User avatar
freshcoffee
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 212

freshcoffee Send private message Post 28 Aug 2015, 18:27

https://instagram.com/p/67wswymiqu/?tak ... eveangello

New vid, maybe has something to do with Creamfields?
User avatar
Davido
True fan
since 2014
Posts: 176
From: Sweden

Davido Send private message Post 29 Aug 2015, 18:35

freshcoffee wrote:https://instagram.com/p/67wswymiqu/?tak ... eveangello

New vid, maybe has something to do with Creamfields?
New visuals for his sets I think!
bastien135
True fan
since 2014
Posts: 198

bastien135 Send private message Post 30 Aug 2015, 14:20

Davido wrote:
freshcoffee wrote:https://instagram.com/p/67wswymiqu/?tak ... eveangello

New vid, maybe has something to do with Creamfields?
New visuals for his sets I think!
yeah Steve launch new material at Creamfields
User avatar
freshcoffee
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 212

freshcoffee Send private message Post 30 Aug 2015, 15:28

bastien135 wrote:
Davido wrote:
freshcoffee wrote:https://instagram.com/p/67wswymiqu/?tak ... eveangello

New vid, maybe has something to do with Creamfields?
New visuals for his sets I think!
yeah Steve launch new material at Creamfields
Hopefully that also means new tracks! :)
User avatar
vibethefeel
Axwell digger
since 2014
Posts: 75

vibethefeel Send private message Post 30 Aug 2015, 17:01

According to some posts on Twitter about his set, I believe he did.
Rogue
True fan
since 2014
Posts: 108
From: London

Rogue Send private message Post 30 Aug 2015, 21:40

Yeah it was, I was there. He played a lot of new material, inc. the one from his Summer 2015 Schedule on instagram, love that!
User avatar
Viazard
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 403

Viazard Send private message Post 30 Aug 2015, 22:28

Rogue wrote:Yeah it was, I was there. He played a lot of new material, inc. the one from his Summer 2015 Schedule on instagram, love that!
That was 'Follow Me', if I recall correctly
DUN DUN
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 1965
From: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 30 Aug 2015, 22:45

"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
WildYouth
True fan
since 2014
Posts: 149

WildYouth Send private message Post 30 Aug 2015, 22:57

Yeah I'm a huge S-A fan and think that the album will be epic but he's said that same thing for the last 2 years now and the hype for me has gone down a bit until I see the real album announcement.
User avatar
freshcoffee
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 212

freshcoffee Send private message Post 31 Aug 2015, 00:28

Viazard wrote:
Rogue wrote:Yeah it was, I was there. He played a lot of new material, inc. the one from his Summer 2015 Schedule on instagram, love that!
That was 'Follow Me', if I recall correctly
That was for a different promo, this is the one Rogue is talking about: https://instagram.com/p/4bG2s2miuR/?tak ... eveangello

sounds sick, i think it's the same ID as "Tiger"