Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
brian_arimura
True fan
since 2016

brian_arimura Send private message Post 30 Nov 2016, 01:54

Bottom post of the previous page:

freshcoffee wrote:
S-A wrote:Steve's new social media profile pic

He did this the last time he released something.
I've read an interview with him, that he said that something big is coming this end of the year, and next year will be the best Size year, according to him. But we know how Steve is...
abrown94
I worship Axwell
since 2014

abrown94 Send private message Post 30 Nov 2016, 17:47

brian_arimura wrote:I've read an interview with him, that he said that something big is coming this end of the year, and next year will be the best Size year, according to him. But we know how Steve is...
Remember that time he said there were multiple EPs, albums and singles coming before the end of this year? I can't imagine how frustrating Size must be to work with. Also that "something big" had better not be this Highly Sedated release on 12/16, because that is not big. That they are becoming the Shapov of Size is getting really annoying.
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 30 Nov 2016, 17:49

I like this one

VatodelaGamesa
I worship Axwell
since 2016
DJ Gear: Pioneer DDJ-SX2

VatodelaGamesa Send private message Post 30 Nov 2016, 19:16

abrown94 wrote:
brian_arimura wrote:I've read an interview with him, that he said that something big is coming this end of the year, and next year will be the best Size year, according to him. But we know how Steve is...
Remember that time he said there were multiple EPs, albums and singles coming before the end of this year? I can't imagine how frustrating Size must be to work with. Also that "something big" had better not be this Highly Sedated release on 12/16, because that is not big. That they are becoming the Shapov of Size is getting really annoying.
Exactly! That's what I thought :(
brian_arimura
True fan
since 2016

brian_arimura Send private message Post 30 Nov 2016, 19:24

VatodelaGamesa wrote:
abrown94 wrote:
Exactly! That's what I thought :(
Yeah! I'm Steve/Size fan, but this year was so bad. Hope next will be better
greenlight
I worship Axwell
since 2014

greenlight Send private message Post 30 Nov 2016, 22:30

abrown94 wrote:
I would be willing to bet that this year's release calendar got interrupted from the behind the scenes lawsuit. I'm speculating, but considering Junior Sanchez was a huge part of SIZE's A&R, it's likely that anything he had a hand in signing or developing could have gotten caught up in legal issues
Longtime lurker, took the plunge and left the world behind.
jarmas01
I worship Axwell
since 2016
DJ Gear: DDJ-SB2

jarmas01 Send private message djesusarmas Post 01 Dec 2016, 03:54

abrown94 wrote:

IMO Shapov it's better than Highley Sedated, Shapov has some original stuff but Highly Sedated it's just Faithless 2.0, also when SIZE presented them, they did it like if they were going to make a music revolution and yeah, they make good music, but imo isn't something we've never heard before. I don't hate them I just feel they're overrated by SIZE
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 01 Dec 2016, 12:34

jarmas01 wrote:
abrown94 wrote:

IMO Shapov it's better than Highley Sedated, Shapov has some original stuff but Highly Sedated it's just Faithless 2.0, also when SIZE presented them, they did it like if they were going to make a music revolution and yeah, they make good music, but imo isn't something we've never heard before. I don't hate them I just feel they're overrated by SIZE
'Faithless 2.0'

Are you insaneeeee
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 03 Dec 2016, 12:46

So he hasn't been active on social media since that profile pic change :roll:
abrown94
I worship Axwell
since 2014

abrown94 Send private message Post 03 Dec 2016, 17:04

S-A wrote:So he hasn't been active on social media since that profile pic change :roll:
Minus the multiple insta posts daily of him in concert with no caption. #art
Frenchy036
I worship Axwell
since 2016
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Frenchy036 Send private message Post 03 Dec 2016, 18:17

abrown94 wrote:
S-A wrote:So he hasn't been active on social media since that profile pic change :roll:
Minus the multiple insta posts daily of him in concert with no caption. #art
Yeah, instagram really does seem to be his favorite platform.
"Goosebumps never lie..."