Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Rothen
Axwell lover
since 2016
Posts: 14
DJ Gear: PIONEER XDJ AERO

Rothen Send private message Post 20 Jan 2017, 20:26

Bottom post of the previous page:

So Still Young is teasing "WhiteLabel" in their Instragam Stories twice this week. I think is finally being released.
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 1741

enrico Send private message Post 20 Jan 2017, 20:47

Rothen wrote:So Still Young is teasing "WhiteLabel" in their Instragam Stories twice this week. I think is finally being released.
Please stop posting empty meaningless stuff like this.
User avatar
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 2133
From: Belgrade, Serbia

Seveli13 Send private message Post 21 Jan 2017, 09:28

enrico wrote: Please stop posting empty meaningless stuff like this.
That would require to close the thread for good...so, let the man be ;)
User avatar
Ax:O
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 306

Ax:O Send private message Post 21 Jan 2017, 11:46

Seveli13 wrote:
enrico wrote: Please stop posting empty meaningless stuff like this.
That would require to close the thread for good...so, let the man be ;)
:lol:
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 1741

enrico Send private message Post 21 Jan 2017, 12:00

Yeah that is funny. :D Nice.
User avatar
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 970

S-A Send private message Post 21 Jan 2017, 14:19

Seveli13 wrote:
enrico wrote: Please stop posting empty meaningless stuff like this.
That would require to close the thread for good...so, let the man be ;)
lmao
User avatar
freshcoffee
I worship Axwell
since 2015
Posts: 212

freshcoffee Send private message Post 21 Jan 2017, 17:40

Steve facing another lawsuit? Don't know if it has been reported here already. https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7MSqQjZUG ... rian&hl=en
User avatar
Frenchy036
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 475
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Frenchy036 Send private message Post 21 Jan 2017, 18:53

freshcoffee wrote:Steve facing another lawsuit? Don't know if it has been reported here already. https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7MSqQjZUG ... rian&hl=en
This sucks for Steve...looks like some bullshit cover from People than a legitimate story at least. If she really was drinking on the job, this shouldn't get anywhere...
"Goosebumps never lie..."
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 1741

enrico Send private message Post 21 Jan 2017, 23:50

Frenchy036 wrote:
freshcoffee wrote:Steve facing another lawsuit? Don't know if it has been reported here already. https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7MSqQjZUG ... rian&hl=en
This sucks for Steve...looks like some bullshit cover from People than a legitimate story at least. If she really was drinking on the job, this shouldn't get anywhere...
TMZ. They report anything on anyone. And as we all know, filing a lawsuit in the USA is never something to take lightly, however sound and solid (or not) it seems.
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 3261
From: Porto, Portugal

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 22 Jan 2017, 01:04

enrico wrote: TMZ. They report anything on anyone. And as we all know, filing a lawsuit in the USA is never something to take lightly, however sound and solid (or not) it seems.
On the other hand, you can sue yourself in the US, so... :lol: :lol:
User avatar
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014
Posts: 389

NotAxwell Send private message Post 22 Jan 2017, 21:59

Favorite thing on all of this (taken from TMZ):

Steve says they plan to file a countersuit and thinks it's laughable the ex-nanny had so many complaints -- "You can’t say you work like slaves when you have chefs, driving around in luxury vehicles, flying first class. She didn’t even wash her own clothes." :lol: :lol: