Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
ern1523
Axwell digger
since 2011
Posts: 74

ern1523 Send private message Post 13 Jan 2012, 04:26

Bottom post of the previous page:

What ever happened to his track with A-Trak, "Higher"?
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009
Posts: 3318
From: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 13 Jan 2012, 09:36

ern1523 wrote:What ever happened to his track with A-Trak, "Higher"?
What ever happened to his track "Swing N Swoosh" with his brother?
User avatar
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008
Posts: 1440
From: Magdeburg, Germany

sobieski902 Send private message Post 13 Jan 2012, 10:16

i think it will be released in two years, when the 'hype' is gone, like he did it with 'yeah' now, assumed this is true: http://www.beatmyday.com/2012/01/12/pre ... yeah-size/
Born in Germany, raised in music
User avatar
RomainG
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 491
DJ Gear: Mix
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-900
- 1x Pioneer DJM-900
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-400
- 1x Pioneer DJM-400

Production
- Ableton Live
- Behringer UMX49

RomainG Send private message http://soundcloud.com/RomainG Post 13 Jan 2012, 11:10

Vinelli wrote:What ever happened to his track "Swing N Swoosh" with his brother?
It has been leaked I guess :?
 
[i][b]Romain G[/b][/i]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/RomainG.Official[/url]
[url]http://twitter.com/RomainGofficial[/url]
[url]http://soundcloud.com/RomainG[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/RomainGOfficial[/url]
User avatar
Markolinho
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 330
DJ Gear: CDJ400 DJM800

Markolinho Send private message Post 13 Jan 2012, 12:26

On Twitter from Steve. He means Tuesday. A fan asked about it.

don't know .. We'll see. Maybe free for fans etc ..
Axcellent!
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009
Posts: 3318
From: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 13 Jan 2012, 12:32

sobieski902 wrote:i think it will be released in two years, when the 'hype' is gone, like he did it with 'yeah' now, assumed this is true: http://www.beatmyday.com/2012/01/12/pre ... yeah-size/
What's the point?
User avatar
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 1202
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 13 Jan 2012, 13:35

@SteveAngello @ThirdPartyLive hey guys, when "Feel" wil be released on Size???
hace 1 hora

Steve Angello
@SteveAngello Steve Angello
@JeanR07 @thirdpartylive Very Soon !


.... 2033?
User avatar
Markolinho
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 330
DJ Gear: CDJ400 DJM800

Markolinho Send private message Post 13 Jan 2012, 13:58

Watsa wrote:@SteveAngello @ThirdPartyLive hey guys, when "Feel" wil be released on Size???
hace 1 hora

Steve Angello
@SteveAngello Steve Angello
@JeanR07 @thirdpartylive Very Soon !


.... 2033?
He said it so often. Very soon is next year for Steve I guess. :D
Axcellent!
User avatar
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 2225

DCBull Send private message Post 13 Jan 2012, 14:06

Markolinho wrote:On Twitter from Steve. He means Tuesday. A fan asked about it.

don't know .. We'll see. Maybe free for fans etc ..
That would be sad somehow, the one really good track he made in the last 2(?) years not to release officially.

I think we can expect a good track from him when his second child is born.
Monday - daughter
Isabel - wife
User avatar
Markolinho
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 330
DJ Gear: CDJ400 DJM800

Markolinho Send private message Post 13 Jan 2012, 14:10

DCBull wrote:
Markolinho wrote:On Twitter from Steve. He means Tuesday. A fan asked about it.

don't know .. We'll see. Maybe free for fans etc ..
That would be sad somehow, the one really good track he made in the last 2(?) years not to release officially.

I think we can expect a good track from him when his second child is born.
Monday - daughter
Isabel - wife
Yes, Tuesday is great. Hope he will release it officially.

Yeah, I guess Steve will make a (good) track with the name of his second child(a girl btw).
Axcellent!
User avatar
ruben
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 809
From: The Netherlands

ruben Send private message Post 13 Jan 2012, 14:29

i have had swing n swoosh on my pc for ages lol!