Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
PoppyK
I worship Axwell
since 2016

PoppyK Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:23

Bottom post of the previous page:

Im fine with the IDs, i think they are nice as tracks alone. Im just wondering how Steve gonna keep him up at the top playing this set at big events/festivals, its clearly not what the crowd wants.

About the set, it was too slow, lacked some energy, and had weird mixing and transitions sometimes... some highs and some lows imo. Hopefully he was just testing/teasing stuff at Coachella and will work better at it now.
brian_arimura
True fan
since 2016

brian_arimura Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:30

PoppyK wrote:Im fine with the IDs, i think they are nice as tracks alone. Im just wondering how Steve gonna keep him up at the top playing this set at big events/festivals, its clearly not what the crowd wants.

About the set, it was too slow, lacked some energy, and had weird mixing and transitions sometimes... some highs and some lows imo. Hopefully he was just testing/teasing stuff at Coachella and will work better at it now.
I think he just wanted to show some new stuff. Don't think he will play all of this tracks in other events, like he didn't with the biggest part of Wild Youth. Btw I love the break me down ID and feels like heaven ID such good tracks
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:33

I really liked all of them excepting that ID with Kanye West acappela.

Very hyped about the intro song, glory, break me down and feels like heaven.
brian_arimura wrote:
PoppyK wrote:Im fine with the IDs, i think they are nice as tracks alone. Im just wondering how Steve gonna keep him up at the top playing this set at big events/festivals, its clearly not what the crowd wants.

I think he just wanted to show some new stuff. Don't think he will play all of this tracks in other events, like he didn't with the biggest part of Wild Youth. Btw I love the break me down ID and feels like heaven ID such good tracks
Yeah. Maybe he'll play one or two.
Last edited by S-A on 15 Apr 2017, 14:39, edited 2 times in total.
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:38

lmao

Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017

Almost-Human Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:40

Maybe he will Play next week some other new Stuff. :D

Also excited what happens on the 17th
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:43

S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:44

Almost-Human wrote:Maybe he will Play next week some other new Stuff. :D

What's going to happen on the 17th?
Elroy
I worship Axwell
since 2016

Elroy Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:44

I'm watching the complete show as we speak, but shit. The vibe this set has is incredible. Dark and new. A bit satanic even with those jesus signs and shit.
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:47

Elroy wrote:I'm watching the complete show as we speak, but shit. The vibe this set has is incredible. Dark and new. A bit satanic even with those jesus signs and shit.
He even did a Jesus Christ pose at the end :lol:
Elroy
I worship Axwell
since 2016

Elroy Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:48

To be honest, who gives a fuck about 'what the crowd wants' ? He's not being paid for doing what the crowd wants and do an actual DJ set, he's performing to be him. That'll attract enough people.
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017

Almost-Human Send private message Post 15 Apr 2017, 14:48

S-A wrote:
Almost-Human wrote:Maybe he will Play next week some other new Stuff. :D

What's going to happen on the 17th?
I don't know, but the Instagram timeline gaves the date 14.04 and 17. - 21.4