Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014

NotAxwell Send private message Post 24 Apr 2017, 12:54

Bottom post of the previous page:

freshcoffee wrote:
Vinelli wrote:There is a clearly an idea behind this set, I don't think you shouldjudge angello as a dj this time. Rather a band with a preset list of what songs to play and what order, because they think that will work best for the scenario (venue/crowd/event) ahead.
Let's be realistic here, this is the same set he will play for the next 1.5 years. We've seen it before and we keep trying to convince ourselves otherwise but Steve will still be playing the same tracklist for the rest of the year, I'm sure of it.

Its Steve not Axwell Ingrosso
TheShape
True fan
since 2016

TheShape Send private message itsLOGOSbitch Post 25 Apr 2017, 13:49

Vinelli wrote:There is a clearly an idea behind this set, I don't think you shouldjudge angello as a dj this time. Rather a band with a preset list of what songs to play and what order, because they think that will work best for the scenario (venue/crowd/event) ahead.

Hmm. So you mean, just like SHM with their last two tours and also like what Ax and Seb have been doing with their sets for the most part?

;)
"Insert."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 25 Apr 2017, 14:37

TheShape wrote:

Hmm. So you mean, just like SHM with their last two tours and also like what Ax and Seb have been doing with their sets for the most part?

;)
Yeap'...basically everythin' related to those 3 in the last 5 years.
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017

Almost-Human Send private message Post 26 Apr 2017, 16:22

Matt Nash bringing a whole EP to S-ZE called "Generation Love"

http://thegroovecartel.com/2017/04/26/m ... e-records/
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 26 Apr 2017, 16:48

TheShape wrote:

;)
SHM was never about djing after they started seriously touring with that name in 2011. Tbh most big dj names at big festivals rarely seem to actual dj anymore, other than being there as 'a dj'. So yeah I don't bother getting upset by the lack of creativityin axing mainstage sets neither.
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014

NotAxwell Send private message Post 28 Apr 2017, 13:39

NExt Up:

Matt Nash - Generation Love EP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017

Almost-Human Send private message Post 28 Apr 2017, 13:46

Sounds good
Eyck
True fan
since 2014

Eyck Send private message https://soundcloud.com/ey_sc Post 28 Apr 2017, 13:53

For me sounds like SIZE-ish style. Not a real cracker. I wonder how long they release the songs/EPs in this tempo.
Goosebumps never lie
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014

S-A Send private message Post 28 Apr 2017, 17:40

Kryder played Matt Nash - ML4U on Krytera 79. I like it.
Dhikhej
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Dhikhej Send private message Post 28 Apr 2017, 21:33

kinda generic :|
freshcoffee
I worship Axwell
since 2015

freshcoffee Send private message Post 29 Apr 2017, 00:14

For the second year in a row, Steve Angello will not perform at EDC LV.