Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Vince Kade
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 396
From: New York

Vince Kade Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 16:41

Bottom post of the previous page:

S-A wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 11:19
Didas wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 10:59
do we have confirmation its only SA ?
I don't think so. But if you check the albums tracklist there's no axwell or ingrosso :lol:
tbh there is still a possibility these tracks aren't on human & may be something else entirely
Vince Kade
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 396
From: New York

Vince Kade Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 16:53



new version of romani that kryder played
Lelosper7
Axwell fan
since 2017
Posts: 5

Lelosper7 Send private message lelosper Post 26 Mar 2018, 16:56

I really hate the break
User avatar
brian_arimura
True fan
since 2016
Posts: 178

brian_arimura Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 17:06

Vince Kade wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 16:53


new version of romani that kryder played
really like this version. Even tho I don't see anything from Steve here hahahaha :lol:
User avatar
John_Cove
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 349
DJ Gear: 2 XDJ 700 & 1 DJM 350

John_Cove Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 17:19

I can imagine that this will be the first release on Kryteria Records (for the boost).
Listen to my mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/martymcflymusic
User avatar
Frenchy036
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 475
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Frenchy036 Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 18:04

John_Cove wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 17:19
I can imagine that this will be the first release on Kryteria Records (for the boost).
Is Kryteria Records confirmed? This man has too many godamn labels :lol:
"Goosebumps never lie..."
User avatar
NotAxwell
NotModerator
since 2014
Posts: 389

NotAxwell Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 19:07

brian_arimura wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 17:06
Vince Kade wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 16:53


new version of romani that kryder played
really like this version. Even tho I don't see anything from Steve here hahahaha :lol:

you might want to listen to tracks like valodja from steve lol
User avatar
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 969

S-A Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 19:28

NotAxwell wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 19:07
brian_arimura wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 17:06
Vince Kade wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 16:53


new version of romani that kryder played
really like this version. Even tho I don't see anything from Steve here hahahaha :lol:

you might want to listen to tracks like valodja from steve lol
Or flonko which has those gipsy music vibes.
User avatar
brian_arimura
True fan
since 2016
Posts: 178

brian_arimura Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 19:53

NotAxwell wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 19:07
brian_arimura wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 17:06
Vince Kade wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 16:53


new version of romani that kryder played
really like this version. Even tho I don't see anything from Steve here hahahaha :lol:

you might want to listen to tracks like valodja from steve lol
Forgot about that hahahaha
User avatar
John_Cove
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 349
DJ Gear: 2 XDJ 700 & 1 DJM 350

John_Cove Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 20:06

Frenchy036 wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 18:04
John_Cove wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 17:19
I can imagine that this will be the first release on Kryteria Records (for the boost).
Is Kryteria Records confirmed? This man has too many godamn labels :lol:
Yes, he announced it in the latest Kryteria episode ;-) Sosumi will stop, tho.
Listen to my mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/martymcflymusic
User avatar
PoppyK
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 386

PoppyK Send private message Post 26 Mar 2018, 21:57

Vince Kade wrote:
26 Mar 2018, 16:53


new version of romani that kryder played
Not sure about this one now. The sax looking sound is not bad, but the drop is completely different. Break really feels too long and empty also.