Steve Angello / SIZE Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009
Posts: 3318
From: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 25 Jun 2018, 11:11

Bottom post of the previous page:

If I would get a dollar for every promise steve breaks, I would at least have enough paper to dry my tears
Salatmann20
Axwell digger
since 2016
Posts: 59

Salatmann20 Send private message Post 25 Jun 2018, 12:17

Romani out 20.07. :)
User avatar
Frenchy036
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 475
DJ Gear: DDJ-SX

Frenchy036 Send private message Post 25 Jun 2018, 13:43

Salatmann20 wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 12:17
Romani out 20.07. :)
At long last!

Is it known if this is going to be SIZE or Kryteria?
"Goosebumps never lie..."
User avatar
brian_arimura
True fan
since 2016
Posts: 178

brian_arimura Send private message Post 25 Jun 2018, 13:50

Frenchy036 wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 13:43
Salatmann20 wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 12:17
Romani out 20.07. :)
At long last!

Is it known if this is going to be SIZE or Kryteria?
Kryteria! They posted on their Facebook page
User avatar
ALXHRLMS
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 351
From: Germany

ALXHRLMS Send private message Post 25 Jun 2018, 14:40

brian_arimura wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 13:50
Frenchy036 wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 13:43
Salatmann20 wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 12:17
Romani out 20.07. :)
At long last!

Is it known if this is going to be SIZE or Kryteria?
Kryteria! They posted on their Facebook page
I didn't even know Kryteria had an FB page :D
Maltey96
I worship Axwell
since 2017
Posts: 221

Maltey96 Send private message Post 25 Jun 2018, 14:50

Pretty generic track tbh... The vocal sample isn‘t the best choice for an EDM track.
User avatar
carpes
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 585
From: Brazil

carpes Send private message Post 25 Jun 2018, 15:50

Vinelli wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 11:11
If I would get a dollar for every promise steve breaks, I would at least have enough paper to dry my tears
HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
S-A
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 970

S-A Send private message Post 25 Jun 2018, 16:52

Vinelli wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 11:11
If I would get a dollar for every promise steve breaks, I would at least have enough paper to dry my tears
Don't be so mean. He's probably still waiting for Dropbox to answer him if he can share a folder with 10k people.
Fivetag
Axwell lover
since 2018
Posts: 37

Fivetag Send private message Post 27 Jun 2018, 11:07

I hope the first version will be released, i tweeted something about it on Kryder's tweet about the track, and he liked the tweet, so who knows :roll:
Almost-Human
I worship Axwell
since 2017
Posts: 620

Almost-Human Send private message Post 27 Jun 2018, 18:29

Free Download
User avatar
carpes
I worship Axwell
since 2016
Posts: 585
From: Brazil

carpes Send private message Post 27 Jun 2018, 21:54

Almost-Human wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 18:29
Free Download
Ravenkis always deliver! Great remix!