Thomas Gold Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 12 Dec 2011, 22:45

Bottom post of the previous page:



new podcast.. it seems cool
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010
Posts: 903
From: Krefeld, Germany

Dschu Send private message Post 13 Dec 2011, 11:30

Didas wrote:

new podcast.. it seems cool
i dont think this is by Thomas Gold...
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 13 Dec 2011, 22:00

"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 15 Dec 2011, 17:02



1 Arty - Around The World (Two Pearl's Rock & Sven Kirchhof Remix)
2 Tiesto - What Can We Do (A Deeper Love) (Third Party Remix)
3 Patric La Funk - Tenderloin (Original Mix)
4 Chris Lake - Sundown (Original Mix)
5 Starkillers, Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji - Pressure (Tim Mason Remix)
6 David Guetta feat Sia - Titanium (Arno Cost Remix)
7 Michael Calfan - Resurrection (Axwell Edit)
8 Michael Canitrot - Blue Collision (Sebastien Drums Edit)
9 Arty - Hope (Club Mix)
10 Whelan & Di Scala - The Fox (Edit)
11 John Dahlback - Phoenix (Original Club Mix)
12 Adele - Someone Like You (Thomas Gold & Mark Mendes Bootleg)
13 Bingo Players - Mode
14 Zedd - Shave It (Kaskade Remix)
15 Emeli Sande vs Patrick Hagenaar - Heaven
16 Dyro - Metaphor



1 Dirty South & Thomas Gold ft. Kate Elsworth - Alive (Simon Gain & Jay Adams Re-Mix)
2 PNAU - Unite Us (Tommy Trash Remix)
3 Nicky Romero - Toulouse
4 Chris Lake - Sundown (Original Mix)
5 David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium (Alesso Remix)
6 Starkillers, Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji - Pressure (Tim Mason Remix)
7 Michael Calfan - Resurrection (Axwell's Recut Club Version)
8 Temptation Haji - Big Love (Dub Mix)
9 Tiësto featuring BT - Love Comes Again (Hardwell Rework)
10 Coldplay - Paradise (Fedde Le Grand vs. Tiesto Remix)
11 Nero - Me & You (Dirty SOuth Remix)
12 Tommy Trash - Future Folk
13 Adele - Someone Like You (Thomas Gold and Mark Mendes Bootleg)
14 Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
15 Gregori Klosman - Kameha
16 Zedd - Shave It (Kaskade Remix)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010
Posts: 903
From: Krefeld, Germany

Dschu Send private message Post 15 Dec 2011, 17:42

Didas wrote:

1 Arty - Around The World (Two Pearl's Rock & Sven Kirchhof Remix)
2 Tiesto - What Can We Do (A Deeper Love) (Third Party Remix)
3 Patric La Funk - Tenderloin (Original Mix)
4 Chris Lake - Sundown (Original Mix)
5 Starkillers, Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji - Pressure (Tim Mason Remix)
6 David Guetta feat Sia - Titanium (Arno Cost Remix)
7 Michael Calfan - Resurrection (Axwell Edit)
8 Michael Canitrot - Blue Collision (Sebastien Drums Edit)
9 Arty - Hope (Club Mix)
10 Whelan & Di Scala - The Fox (Edit)
11 John Dahlback - Phoenix (Original Club Mix)
12 Adele - Someone Like You (Thomas Gold & Mark Mendes Bootleg)
13 Bingo Players - Mode
14 Zedd - Shave It (Kaskade Remix)
15 Emeli Sande vs Patrick Hagenaar - Heaven
16 Dyro - Metaphor



1 Dirty South & Thomas Gold ft. Kate Elsworth - Alive (Simon Gain & Jay Adams Re-Mix)
2 PNAU - Unite Us (Tommy Trash Remix)
3 Nicky Romero - Toulouse
4 Chris Lake - Sundown (Original Mix)
5 David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium (Alesso Remix)
6 Starkillers, Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji - Pressure (Tim Mason Remix)
7 Michael Calfan - Resurrection (Axwell's Recut Club Version)
8 Temptation Haji - Big Love (Dub Mix)
9 Tiësto featuring BT - Love Comes Again (Hardwell Rework)
10 Coldplay - Paradise (Fedde Le Grand vs. Tiesto Remix)
11 Nero - Me & You (Dirty SOuth Remix)
12 Tommy Trash - Future Folk
13 Adele - Someone Like You (Thomas Gold and Mark Mendes Bootleg)
14 Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
15 Gregori Klosman - Kameha
16 Zedd - Shave It (Kaskade Remix)

i wanted to post the same :(
nice mixes and good too see that he is variable
User avatar
Markolinho
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 330
DJ Gear: CDJ400 DJM800

Markolinho Send private message Post 15 Dec 2011, 22:31

Dschu wrote:
Didas wrote:

1 Arty - Around The World (Two Pearl's Rock & Sven Kirchhof Remix)
2 Tiesto - What Can We Do (A Deeper Love) (Third Party Remix)
3 Patric La Funk - Tenderloin (Original Mix)
4 Chris Lake - Sundown (Original Mix)
5 Starkillers, Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji - Pressure (Tim Mason Remix)
6 David Guetta feat Sia - Titanium (Arno Cost Remix)
7 Michael Calfan - Resurrection (Axwell Edit)
8 Michael Canitrot - Blue Collision (Sebastien Drums Edit)
9 Arty - Hope (Club Mix)
10 Whelan & Di Scala - The Fox (Edit)
11 John Dahlback - Phoenix (Original Club Mix)
12 Adele - Someone Like You (Thomas Gold & Mark Mendes Bootleg)
13 Bingo Players - Mode
14 Zedd - Shave It (Kaskade Remix)
15 Emeli Sande vs Patrick Hagenaar - Heaven
16 Dyro - Metaphor



1 Dirty South & Thomas Gold ft. Kate Elsworth - Alive (Simon Gain & Jay Adams Re-Mix)
2 PNAU - Unite Us (Tommy Trash Remix)
3 Nicky Romero - Toulouse
4 Chris Lake - Sundown (Original Mix)
5 David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium (Alesso Remix)
6 Starkillers, Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji - Pressure (Tim Mason Remix)
7 Michael Calfan - Resurrection (Axwell's Recut Club Version)
8 Temptation Haji - Big Love (Dub Mix)
9 Tiësto featuring BT - Love Comes Again (Hardwell Rework)
10 Coldplay - Paradise (Fedde Le Grand vs. Tiesto Remix)
11 Nero - Me & You (Dirty SOuth Remix)
12 Tommy Trash - Future Folk
13 Adele - Someone Like You (Thomas Gold and Mark Mendes Bootleg)
14 Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
15 Gregori Klosman - Kameha
16 Zedd - Shave It (Kaskade Remix)

i wanted to post the same :(
nice mixes and good too see that he is variable
Yeah That's good. Many DJs have always the same tracklists.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Axcellent!
User avatar
RomainG
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 491
DJ Gear: Mix
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-900
- 1x Pioneer DJM-900
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-400
- 1x Pioneer DJM-400

Production
- Ableton Live
- Behringer UMX49

RomainG Send private message http://soundcloud.com/RomainG Post 15 Dec 2011, 22:42

Markolinho wrote:Yeah That's good. Many DJs have always the same tracklists.
Hmmmm check the tracks 4, 5, 6 and 7 in the 2 episodes, it's exactly the same with the same transitions. He plays also 2 times his booty of Someone Like You and Kaskade remix of Shave It... :shock:

It's not what I call to not have same tracklists :|
 
[i][b]Romain G[/b][/i]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/RomainG.Official[/url]
[url]http://twitter.com/RomainGofficial[/url]
[url]http://soundcloud.com/RomainG[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/RomainGOfficial[/url]
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010
Posts: 903
From: Krefeld, Germany

Dschu Send private message Post 15 Dec 2011, 22:57

RomainG wrote:
Markolinho wrote:Yeah That's good. Many DJs have always the same tracklists.
Hmmmm check the tracks 4, 5, 6 and 7 in the 2 episodes, it's exactly the same with the same transitions. He plays also 2 times his booty of Someone Like You and Kaskade remix of Shave It... :shock:

It's not what I call to not have same tracklists :|
Dude this is for a radio show... u know how it works... pick some well-known tracks and add some other ones around them...

i just like the fact that he plays different tracks i dont know so well ;) this is not a DJ set^^
User avatar
RomainG
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 491
DJ Gear: Mix
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-900
- 1x Pioneer DJM-900
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-400
- 1x Pioneer DJM-400

Production
- Ableton Live
- Behringer UMX49

RomainG Send private message http://soundcloud.com/RomainG Post 15 Dec 2011, 23:01

Dschu wrote:
RomainG wrote:
Markolinho wrote:Yeah That's good. Many DJs have always the same tracklists.
Hmmmm check the tracks 4, 5, 6 and 7 in the 2 episodes, it's exactly the same with the same transitions. He plays also 2 times his booty of Someone Like You and Kaskade remix of Shave It... :shock:

It's not what I call to not have same tracklists :|
Dude this is for a radio show... u know how it works... pick some well-known tracks and add some other ones around them...

i just like the fact that he plays different tracks i dont know so well ;) this is not a DJ set^^
imo a radio show is to discover new tracks, not to hear always the same ones !
 
[i][b]Romain G[/b][/i]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/RomainG.Official[/url]
[url]http://twitter.com/RomainGofficial[/url]
[url]http://soundcloud.com/RomainG[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/RomainGOfficial[/url]
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010
Posts: 903
From: Krefeld, Germany

Dschu Send private message Post 15 Dec 2011, 23:52

i discovered new ones in there ;)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 16 Dec 2011, 00:24

me too. But I get Romain's idea..
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."