Dirty South Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
since 2011

ggssmm Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda Post 11 Jan 2013, 01:09

Bottom post of the previous page:

4,5 min per track... we're gonna need some extended mixes :lol:

do you guys think that lu cont's remix city of dreams is one of the tracks of his album? his collab with koyu aswell
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 11 Jan 2013, 07:15

ggssmm wrote:4,5 min per track... we're gonna need some extended mixes :lol:
+1 :lol:
ggssmm wrote:do you guys think that lu cont's remix city of dreams is one of the tracks of his album? his collab with koyu aswell
I think we'll see his collab with Koyu on the album, but about the Lu Cont remix of "City of Dreams"... It could be included in a digital deluxe edition, imo.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
pow
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: None

pow Send private message Post 11 Jan 2013, 07:19

I have a feeling city of dreams, rift and his collab with koyu will be on the album and maybe one more house track then rest is him experimenting
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
since 2010

trebleandsonido Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido trebleandsonido Post 11 Jan 2013, 11:46

do you guys think that lu cont's remix city of dreams is one of the tracks of his album? his collab with koyu aswell
I think these 12 tracks are, hopefully, gonna be all originals + collabs and the remixes come with the deluxe edition or so... We'll know it soon :)
Last edited by trebleandsonido on 31 Jan 2013, 12:05, edited 1 time in total.
If it sounds good, it is good.
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DCBull Send private message Post 11 Jan 2013, 12:21

trebleandsonido wrote:

I think these 12 tracks are, hopefully, gonna be all originals + collabs and the remixes come woth the deluxe edition or so... We'll know it soon :)
He said all songs will be "new songs"
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
since 2010

trebleandsonido Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido trebleandsonido Post 11 Jan 2013, 12:37

DCBull wrote:
trebleandsonido wrote:

I think these 12 tracks are, hopefully, gonna be all originals + collabs and the remixes come with the deluxe edition or so... We'll know it soon :)
He said all songs will be "new songs"
Ha, I'm not getting much wiser with that so :D
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DCBull Send private message Post 14 Jan 2013, 15:32

What does it say?
Until the End 25 ???
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 14 Jan 2013, 22:27

Axwell ‏@Axwell

@SebIngrosso @dirtysouth like the douche I am I'm gonna suggest some attack on the compressor without knowing anything more about it..
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 14 Jan 2013, 22:34

Didas wrote:Axwell ‏@Axwell

@SebIngrosso @dirtysouth like the douche I am I'm gonna suggest some attack on the compressor without knowing anything more about it..
Haha, is that what ax tweeted? Haha, thats so funny thats what i was thinking, weak compression with no attack :lol:
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
since 2010

trebleandsonido Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido trebleandsonido Post 14 Jan 2013, 22:52

camheine wrote:

Haha, is that what ax tweeted? Haha, thats so funny thats what i was thinking, weak compression with no attack :lol:
I don't see this tweet on his twitter account?

@Camheine: it's the first comp in his masterchain with a very fast attack, fairly quick release, low ratio and tresh just to top off any peaks that come into the master... That way he'll have a smoother signal which goes into the Puigchild (which will have a more aggresive comp setting) then it's off to Logic's channel EQ and to end the chain it goes into the L2 and the metering! :)

And indeed perhaps he'd use a little more attack on that first comp though, just to let some transients through! :D
Last edited by trebleandsonido on 14 Jan 2013, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 14 Jan 2013, 23:40

trebleandsonido wrote:
camheine wrote:

I don't see this tweet on his twitter account?

@Camheine: it's the first comp in his masterchain with a very fast attack, fairly quick release, low ratio and tresh just to top off any peaks that come into the master... That way he'll have a smoother signal which goes into the Puigchild (which will have a more aggresive comp setting) then it's off to Logic's channel EQ and to end the chain it goes into the L2 and the metering! :)
https://twitter.com/Axwell/status/290842200793812992
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."