Alesso Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012

enrico Send private message Post 27 Apr 2013, 21:49

Bottom post of the previous page:

nickkrupka1 wrote:He has exploded, and rightfully so, because he really is one of the top tier, best DJ's and producers in the world. He makes tracks that have energy but also have emotion, and power. Hopefully he has dozens of songs up his sleeves, and will last for the next decade.

Also looking for an album!
That is a bit too much, don't you think.
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 08:49

Honestly, I don't think that Alesso could make an interesting album.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
ruben
I worship Axwell
since 2011

ruben Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 10:07

nickkrupka1 wrote:He has exploded, and rightfully so, because he really is one of the top tier, best DJ's and producers in the world. He makes tracks that have energy but also have emotion, and power. Hopefully he has dozens of songs up his sleeves, and will last for the next decade.

u don't know shit about DJ'ing if you call alesso one of the best DJ's in the world :lol: :lol:
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 10:12

ruben wrote:

u don't know shit about DJ'ing if you call alesso one of the best DJ's in the world :lol: :lol:
Dont think hes one of the best djs, but you cant deny Ruben, even if he isnt your kinda style (which i totally understand), hes one of the most talented PRODUCERS around, undoubtably
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012

enrico Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 10:23

Whaaat. Most talented. Come on, why would you say that?

edit Never mind, this thread is going into full "coolest l33t reason I can think of". I read of a discussion like this a gazillion times before, but I would like to say that his One Republic remix is really nice but I don't care about anything else.
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 10:30

enrico wrote:Whaaat. Most talented. Come on, why would you say that?
uhhhh, maybe because he is.... You cant deny that hes very good production wise, very technically sound, and whether you may like it or not he does make good stuff, very emotional tracks recently (as i said, he's been pulling away from that cheesy thing, and thats awesome). Its all a matter of taste at the end of the day, but you cant deny that hes talented, just like i cant deny that someone like skrillex is talented, even though i dont like him, i still can look past that and see that he is a good producer
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 28 Apr 2013, 12:30

Some months ago when he released Years, everyone said he was crap, untalented shit (...) now that he released a great remix he's the best on the world. Like c'mon...
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 12:45

hedz wrote:Some months ago when he released Years, everyone said he was crap, untalented shit (...) now that he released a great remix he's the best on the world. Like c'mon...
Well, speak for yourself, i have never ever said he was shit, and ive never said hes the best in the world...i just respect him, and while i hated years and silence by night, i love city of dreams and hes new remix. Ive always thought he was talented
ruben
I worship Axwell
since 2011

ruben Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 12:54

i';m not really up 2 date with his productions. but Apart from nillionaire he did not make anything good afaik
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 28 Apr 2013, 13:03

camheine wrote:
hedz wrote:Some months ago when he released Years, everyone said he was crap, untalented shit (...) now that he released a great remix he's the best on the world. Like c'mon...
Well, speak for yourself, i have never ever said he was shit, and ive never said hes the best in the world...i just respect him, and while i hated years and silence by night, i love city of dreams and hes new remix. Ive always thought he was talented
Not speaking for myself. I like Alesso's music, but thats just me, a great big room enthusiast. But if you go some pages back you'll see what I mean.
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 28 Apr 2013, 13:17

hedz wrote:
camheine wrote:
Not speaking for myself. I like Alesso's music, but thats just me, a great big room enthusiast. But if you go some pages back you'll see what I mean.
I get what you mean haha, your saying that when he released years everyone said he sucked but now everyone says hes awesome, and i agree, it was quick how peoples perceptions changed, i just wanted to exclude myself from that list of people :lol: