Alesso Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 24 May 2015, 10:32

Bottom post of the previous page:

Seveli13 wrote:
Watsa wrote: more like the original version of the track actually, which we already have from several years ago ;)
and why would I want a rework to have the same feeling as the original track? it's dumb as fuck. You can easily edit this version yourself to have something similar to the one axwell played
btw, payday has cheesy sounds?
When i said original break i meant on that one, not on the Rework version...but now we can combine that too, so that Rework can be awesome as well...and it's just a break, not the whole track so the felling cannot be the same, but for me, i don't want to hear it with that cheesy break... ;)
Payday=super cheesy, as well as the whole album... ;)
Payday is not a cheesy track -and this is not an opinion, it's a fact-.
I neither like the mostly cheesy and monotone feeling of the whole album but you saying this just screams blindfolded hate for Alesso, because if this track had not been made by him, you wouldn't be saying this.
dprsn
I worship Axwell
since 2014

dprsn Send private message Post 24 May 2015, 10:55

Watsa wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:
Watsa wrote: more like the original version of the track actually, which we already have from several years ago ;)
and why would I want a rework to have the same feeling as the original track? it's dumb as fuck. You can easily edit this version yourself to have something similar to the one axwell played
btw, payday has cheesy sounds?
When i said original break i meant on that one, not on the Rework version...but now we can combine that too, so that Rework can be awesome as well...and it's just a break, not the whole track so the felling cannot be the same, but for me, i don't want to hear it with that cheesy break... ;)
Payday=super cheesy, as well as the whole album... ;)
Payday is not a cheesy track -and this is not an opinion, it's a fact-.
I neither like the mostly cheesy and monotone feeling of the whole album but you saying this just screams blindfolded hate for Alesso, because if this track had not been made by him, you wouldn't be saying this.
Wherever i go on this forum i see Seveli hating on something...
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 24 May 2015, 12:05

Watsa wrote: Payday is not a cheesy track -and this is not an opinion, it's a fact-.
I wouldn't even bother listening to it, if it wasn't made by him...doubt very much that's hate... ;)
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 24 May 2015, 12:05

dperssonn wrote:
It's called an opinion, in a healthy discussion...no hate... ;)
dprsn
I worship Axwell
since 2014

dprsn Send private message Post 24 May 2015, 12:57

Seveli13 wrote:
dperssonn wrote:
It's called an opinion, in a healthy discussion...no hate... ;)
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it's always your name when i see negativity. But this discussion doesn't belong here. Let's keep the thread about Alesso.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 24 May 2015, 13:01

dperssonn wrote:
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it's always your name when i see negativity. But this discussion doesn't belong here. Let's keep the thread about Alesso.
Well, there's a LOT of negativity in dance music these days...that's just pure fact...fair enough... ;)
camheine
I worship Axwell
since 2012

camheine Send private message Post 25 May 2015, 08:10

Seveli13 wrote:
dperssonn wrote:
Well, there's a LOT of negativity in dance music these days...that's just pure fact...fair enough... ;)
It's because it's easier to articulate why you don't like something as opposed to why you do like something. I find myself post a string of negative comments sometimes and then i pull back and say 'hang on, i don't want to be a party pooper' haha nowadays i just don't post anything at all if i don't like something, unless i'm angry :D
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
melih13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

melih13 Send private message Post 25 May 2015, 14:15

Album is fine in my opinion. All this love, Scars, Sweet escape are cool tracks. But my faves are Destinations and Gillionaire. And I have a little hope that maybe he'll release instrumental In my blood.

I recommend you to watch this

https://vimeo.com/121779437
abrown94
I worship Axwell
since 2014

abrown94 Send private message Post 26 May 2015, 11:47

Did they seriously not release it on Beatport ... WHAT THE HELL AMY?!
pow
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: None

pow Send private message Post 26 May 2015, 18:14

That moment when David Guetta makes better tracks then everyone else in edm :) This was unthinkable few years ago.