Alesso Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Imals
Axwell lover
since 2015

Imals Send private message Post 06 Jul 2015, 05:09

Bottom post of the previous page:

hedz wrote:So this seems like a love it or hate track I guess, because that songs hurts like a motherfucker to me. The drop sounds a mix between Alesso's progressive with today's big room kind of stuff and it sounds horrible to me. I just can't like it :(

PS: Not saying it's bad. It's probably good for it's own "genre" and there are some people that like it, I just don't.
Ok?
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 06 Jul 2015, 07:42

Imals wrote:
hedz wrote:So this seems like a love it or hate track I guess, because that songs hurts like a motherfucker to me. The drop sounds a mix between Alesso's progressive with today's big room kind of stuff and it sounds horrible to me. I just can't like it :(

PS: Not saying it's bad. It's probably good for it's own "genre" and there are some people that like it, I just don't.
Ok?
Hi, welcome to a forum. A place where loads of people express their opinion. In this case, about songs of a specific artist mentioned in the title.

So... What didn't you understand from my statement?
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012

enrico Send private message Post 06 Jul 2015, 08:48

Fully agree. After a couple of listens, it's too annoying.
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Polish Accent Send private message Post 06 Jul 2015, 11:20

I see what you mean Hedz... after few days this song is starting to hurt me as well :lol: Maybe It's still fine now, but when I think that Summer just started few days ago... Good God... :lol:
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
oskar
I worship Axwell
since 2009

oskar Send private message Post 07 Jul 2015, 11:46

Im with you. Horrible.
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Dschu Send private message Post 30 Jul 2015, 12:13

oskar wrote:

Im with you. Horrible.
+1 hurts like a motherfucker
Viazard
I worship Axwell
since 2015

Viazard Send private message Post 08 Sep 2015, 16:09

Any of you have seen this?
http://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklist ... 09-06.html

I knew he was commercial and everything, but he's gone full on Big Room? looks like a Hardwell set tbh, full of r3hab and these kinda guys
DUN DUN
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 08 Sep 2015, 16:15

Viazard wrote:Any of you have seen this?
http://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklist ... 09-06.html

I knew he was commercial and everything, but he's gone full on Big Room? looks like a Hardwell set tbh, full of r3hab and these kinda guys
Shocker...
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 08 Sep 2015, 17:01

Don't forget it's a set made in the US, Axwell also had to turn electro house like crazy for them !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Shaoe
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Shaoe Send private message Post 08 Sep 2015, 19:43

House5 wrote:Don't forget it's a set made in the US, Axwell also had to turn electro house like crazy for them !
had :lol:
Moving on the inside...
Screaming on the outside...
Viazard
I worship Axwell
since 2015

Viazard Send private message Post 08 Sep 2015, 22:54

I know it was the US, but R3hab, DV&LM, Tujamo, come on, the US cannot excuse something like that
DUN DUN