Refune Records Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
User avatar
Your Name
True fan
since 2018
Posts: 185
From: Argentina

Your Name Send private message Post 05 Nov 2020, 15:13

Bottom post of the previous page:

What at an amanzing run
User avatar
dollfvce
Axwell digger
since 2017
Posts: 75
From: Essex

dollfvce Send private message Post 13 Nov 2020, 16:06

I was summoned to the first post in this thread and I've seen these haven't been released yet:-
Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash - Reload (Vocal Mix)
Dubvision - ID
Otto Knows & Deniz Koyu - ID
Alesso - ID
Alesso - Nillionaire (Rework)
Otto Knows - Always
Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - ID
Otto Knows - Visa
Alesso & Otto Knows - Diz Diz

I know one has been released, might be the vocal mix unless I heard a audio rip of it lol, does anyone have any recent info on these ? Thankies :D
"why she dancing alone.. ?"
User avatar
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 795
From: Greece

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 13 Nov 2020, 16:45

dollfvce wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 16:06
I was summoned to the first post in this thread and I've seen these haven't been released yet:-
Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash - Reload (Vocal Mix)
Dubvision - ID
Otto Knows & Deniz Koyu - ID
Alesso - ID
Alesso - Nillionaire (Rework)
Otto Knows - Always
Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - ID
Otto Knows - Visa
Alesso & Otto Knows - Diz Diz

I know one has been released, might be the vocal mix unless I heard a audio rip of it lol, does anyone have any recent info on these ? Thankies :D
Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash - Reload (Vocal Mix)
Uh, wasn't that released a few months after the original :lol: Don't think there was another vocal except the one we all know and loved :D
Dubvision - ID
Dunno
Otto Knows & Deniz Koyu - ID
Probably dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNfqV1Rven8 Alesso - ID
That one could've been either Collioure (aka In My Blood instrumental) or Nocturnal Wonderland ID (aka Tear The Roof Up early and better version imo)
Alesso - Nillionaire (Rework)
Was released as Gillionnaire
Otto Knows - Always
DCBull wrote:
20 Nov 2012, 11:09
So a new tune on the way, tell us about it…

"It's almost finished. The track is called 'Always' and it's much more of a club track. I wanted to show people I can make different sides of dance music and I'm really happy with it. We haven't got a release date for it yet, but we are not far off."
http://www.dmcworld.net/features/entry/ ... knows.html
The name comes from his old twitter name alwaysottoknows
Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - ID
Muscat wrote:
20 Mar 2013, 12:12
So looks like a follow up to Calling is coming.
image.jpg
Otto Knows - Visa
Probably dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMk5kfgM5O8 Alesso & Otto Knows - Diz Diz
First time I've ever heard of this tbh :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMsii-EiNU Yeah, that one's probably dead as well
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cotu on 13 Nov 2020, 17:18, edited 3 times in total.
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
dollfvce
Axwell digger
since 2017
Posts: 75
From: Essex

dollfvce Send private message Post 13 Nov 2020, 16:50

cotu wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 16:45
dollfvce wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 16:06
I was summoned to the first post in this thread and I've seen these haven't been released yet:-
Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash - Reload (Vocal Mix)
Dubvision - ID
Otto Knows & Deniz Koyu - ID
Alesso - ID
Alesso - Nillionaire (Rework)
Otto Knows - Always
Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - ID
Otto Knows - Visa
Alesso & Otto Knows - Diz Diz

I know one has been released, might be the vocal mix unless I heard a audio rip of it lol, does anyone have any recent info on these ? Thankies :D
Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash - Reload (Vocal Mix)
Uh, wasn't that released a few months after the original :lol:
Dubvision - ID
Dunno
Otto Knows & Deniz Koyu - ID
Probably dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNfqV1Rven8 Alesso - ID
That one could've been either Collioure (aka In My Blood instrumental) or Nocturnal Wonderland ID (aka Tear The Roof Up early and better version imo)
Alesso - Nillionaire (Rework)
Was released as Gillionnaire
Otto Knows - Always
Dunno
Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - ID
No idea if there was another track after Calling
Otto Knows - Visa
Probably dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMk5kfgM5O8 Alesso & Otto Knows - Diz Diz
First time I've ever heard of this tbh :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHMsii-EiNU Yeah, that one's probably dead as well
Wow thank you very much kindly mr Cotu.
Diz Diz is the name ? Haha ! Hope it won't be if it's officially released in like 10 years.
A lot of dead ones, that's a shame.. but thanks for finding the videos of them, any sign of the deceased ones? lol :D
"why she dancing alone.. ?"
User avatar
cotu
I worship Axwell
since 2014
Posts: 795
From: Greece

cotu Send private message http://canyousayinsert.ax yannmiro Post 13 Nov 2020, 17:03

DCBull wrote:
20 Nov 2012, 11:09
So a new tune on the way, tell us about it…

"It's almost finished. The track is called 'Always' and it's much more of a club track. I wanted to show people I can make different sides of dance music and I'm really happy with it. We haven't got a release date for it yet, but we are not far off."
http://www.dmcworld.net/features/entry/ ... knows.html
The name comes from his old twitter name alwaysottoknows
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
User avatar
dollfvce
Axwell digger
since 2017
Posts: 75
From: Essex

dollfvce Send private message Post 13 Nov 2020, 17:10

cotu wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 17:03
DCBull wrote:
20 Nov 2012, 11:09
So a new tune on the way, tell us about it…

"It's almost finished. The track is called 'Always' and it's much more of a club track. I wanted to show people I can make different sides of dance music and I'm really happy with it. We haven't got a release date for it yet, but we are not far off."
http://www.dmcworld.net/features/entry/ ... knows.html
The name comes from his old twitter name alwaysottoknows
Oh my thank you Sir, thank you kindly for doing the work for me ^_^
"why she dancing alone.. ?"
User avatar
Davido
True fan
since 2014
Posts: 176
From: Sweden

Davido Send private message Post 26 May 2021, 11:34

What happened to Otto Knows? 😅 where is he
User avatar
Your Name
True fan
since 2018
Posts: 185
From: Argentina

Your Name Send private message Post 26 May 2021, 21:13

Davido wrote:
26 May 2021, 11:34
What happened to Otto Knows? 😅 where is he
I think Avicii's death had a big impact on him
User avatar
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 452

hrvoje42 Send private message Post 03 Sep 2021, 13:57

Your Name wrote:
26 May 2021, 21:13
I think Avicii's death had a big impact on him
You mean psychologically?
User avatar
Your Name
True fan
since 2018
Posts: 185
From: Argentina

Your Name Send private message Post 27 Oct 2021, 21:52

hrvoje42 wrote:
03 Sep 2021, 13:57
You mean psychologically?
Yeah
User avatar
Your Name
True fan
since 2018
Posts: 185
From: Argentina

Your Name Send private message Post 26 Nov 2021, 14:53

Image