Avicii Thread [PRMD Records]

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 20:07

Bottom post of the previous page:

Seveli13 wrote:
XavierD wrote:
If someone's thread should be deleted just because he releases pop-oriented songs instead of releasing house tracks for twenty years I wonder why Axwell didn't shut the forum down when they released Don't You Worry Child or Something New. That's pretty much the same thing with Prydz's Call On Me and a lot of artists everybody likes here.
Sometimes I think people are just going mad because it's Alesso or Guetta or someone like this but as far as I know Axwell produced a Flo-Rida song and we still love him.
Alcoholic, Bromance, My Feellings For You...good tracks, haven't made any as good as those since 2010...4 years bro...news flash, Ax released Heart Is King, COTU Remode, Feel The Pressure...all very much house tracks, and we all know about his unreleased stuff...so there's a hope he can comeback to that path, while for other dudes we talked about, i see none...and u thrown Mr. Prydz here...seriously...the guy who hates Call Of Me more than any other person in the world, i think, and who will NEVER betray his own style...that's practically blasphemous..
How can u say that Avicii hasn't released nothing good at all since 2010. I can tell u at least, imho, more than 10 remarkable tunes from this man since then till now, and maybe I'm getting too short.
"Please tell me..."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 20:11

adrigarhouse wrote: How can u say that Avicii hasn't released nothing good at all since 2010. I can tell u at least, imho, more than 10 remarkable tunes from this man since then till now, and maybe I'm getting too short.
For people who like cheesy EDM or cheesy pop music i'm sure he has...for people who love house music, i really can't see anything there... :)
makateller
I worship Axwell
since 2014

makateller Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 20:18

Seveli13 wrote:
adrigarhouse wrote: How can u say that Avicii hasn't released nothing good at all since 2010. I can tell u at least, imho, more than 10 remarkable tunes from this man since then till now, and maybe I'm getting too short.
For people who like cheesy EDM or cheesy pop music i'm sure he has...for people who love house music, i really can't see anything there... :)
no offense bro but your comments look like childish and make you look a hater. we all know avicii's potential and we can't decapitate him because he released some pop-ish tracks. i bet he will return us with a tons of id's like he did two years ago.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 20:21

makateller wrote: no offense bro but your comments look like childish and make you look a hater. we all know avicii's potential and we can't decapitate him because he released some pop-ish tracks. i bet he will return us with a tons of id's like he did two years ago.
Non taken man, that's what forums are for...discussion :)
But i think it's more childish to defend someone who's clearly a sellout, and has no arguments to back it up, no matter how much u love those ''artists''...that's just me... ;)
XavierD
Axwell lover
since 2014
DJ Gear: (Producer) Logic Pro, FL Studio

XavierD Send private message https://www.facebook.com/pbngbxd Post 02 Mar 2015, 20:24

Seveli13 wrote: Non taken man, that's what forums are for...discussion :)
But i think it's more childish to defend someone who's clearly a sellout, and has no arguments to back it up, no matter how much u love those ''artists''...that's just me... ;)
I don't think defending Avicii and Alesso make us look "childish". You're right, forums are made for discussion and it's cool to discuss about artist's careers going pop and stuff

but claiming someone is a sell-out because he releases pop songs just when Axwell is taking this path (we're on axwell.com I mean !!) or we should delete his thread... It's not "discussion" to me
Feeling like a kid again, total utter bliss.
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 20:26

XavierD wrote:
but claiming someone is a sell-out because he releases pop songs just when Axwell is taking this path (we're on axwell.com I mean !!) or we should delete his thread... It's not "discussion" to me
Dude, ur acting like i defend Axwell...he's a sellout to me as well, and i HAVEN'T GOT ANY LOVE :D for him till' /\ is done and he's back being real Axwell... ;)
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 20:50

Seveli13 wrote:
makateller wrote: no offense bro but your comments look like childish and make you look a hater. we all know avicii's potential and we can't decapitate him because he released some pop-ish tracks. i bet he will return us with a tons of id's like he did two years ago.
Non taken man, that's what forums are for...discussion :)
Oh man, u didn't get the point i think. I'm not defending the current Tim Bergling. One day, some friends told me:" hey, the new Avicii is phat, he's incredible", and I was like:"well, songs are right but are quite popish, when he used to do proper House music, which was way better than vocal cheesy tunes he releases nowadays".

I mean, i hate the new Avicii (not that new actually, he started this path almost two years ago), so im the first person who goes on and critizise him.

The ONLY thing I'm trying to explain here, is the non-necessary position of close this thread, by the arguments i said before. That's all :)
"Please tell me..."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 21:00

adrigarhouse wrote:
Oh man, u didn't get the point i think. I'm not defending the current Tim Bergling. One day, some friends told me:" hey, the new Avicii is phat, he's incredible", and I was like:"well, songs are right but are quite popish, when he used to do proper House music, which was way better than vocal cheesy tunes he releases nowadays".

I mean, i hate the new Avicii (not that new actually, he started this path almost two years ago), so im the first person who goes on and critizise him.

The ONLY thing I'm trying to explain here, is the non-necessary position of close this thread, by the arguments i said before. That's all :)
Ok...i get that...but he's been good for 2 years and then he went all EDM and pop...his ''career'' is not that long, so he's been more cheesy than good...but if he makes some tracks like back in 2010, 2009...i will be the first one to say he's back...u have my word... :)
adrigarhouse
I worship Axwell
since 2014

adrigarhouse Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 21:55

Seveli13 wrote:
adrigarhouse wrote:

Ok...i get that...but he's been good for 2 years and then he went all EDM and pop...his ''career'' is not that long, so he's been more cheesy than good...but if he makes some tracks like back in 2010, 2009...i will be the first one to say he's back...u have my word... :)
So I'm telling, let's wait just a little bit more! And we all gonna see...
"Please tell me..."
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 22:03

"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012

enrico Send private message Post 02 Mar 2015, 22:07

Totally fanboying over this right now:
Oh my god it's so great. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :lol:

... really though, really cool sound and melody!