12.9.2008 Axwell @ Samsara Club (Maribor,Slovenia)

Worldwide DJ dates and discussion.
orteip rewind Send private message
Axwell lover

Post by orteip rewind » 12 Sep 2008, 14:40

Latest post of the previous page:

marko wrote:...two good looking girls, 200€ for bottle of good vine and here we go....
Anyway nice start for friday's night :D I predict you that you come to Maribor (near Samsara) at least at 22.00 and go somewhere near for few drinks (I predict you lounge bar Niagara,it's 200m away).And then entry the club till 24.00 if you don't want to stuck in queue.
I just wanna boogie tonight,I wanna disco down till the morning light...
marko Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by marko » 12 Sep 2008, 18:15

Thanks people for informations. I appreciate that very much. I'am just go showering, nice dressing and way we go. I will have a lot of fun for you guys.
Axwell lover

Post by orteip rewind » 13 Sep 2008, 13:02

Great atmosphere,good music,nice girls...later I will upload some videos and pics.
Axwell lover

Post by orteip rewind » 13 Sep 2008, 13:10

Two videos.The quality is a little bit poor because the clip is taken by self phone:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sG0cWdxIgIQ
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mLlQS35ov_E
marko Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by marko » 15 Sep 2008, 07:53

So here I am. Everything went nice except shity weather and my funky-monkey brain. Of course I was late, waiting for my friends getting ready and left my camera at home. But everything came nice as Ax was start playing. As I saw ortejp upload some videos I've got nothing but another big thanks to Ax that come playing near me. Once again thanks guys for road directions. I find everthing easy because at winter weekends go to skiing at Pohoroje.