Arno Cost & Norman Doray Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message Post 25 Sep 2012, 19:57

Bottom post of the previous page:

House5 wrote:Oh... Didn't notice that... Shame on me.

Anyway, I want him to release huge remixes with Norman Doray ! "Apocalypse" was just awesome...
Arno is a great DJ & Producer and i feel the same according to future material from him.
Born in Germany, raised in music
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 26 Sep 2012, 08:05

sobieski902 wrote:
House5 wrote:Oh... Didn't notice that... Shame on me.

Anyway, I want him to release huge remixes with Norman Doray ! "Apocalypse" was just awesome...
Arno is a great DJ & Producer and i feel the same according to future material from him.
I dont feel anything about it right now, u cant release 1 track every year and expect huge support always... I know its what Ax do but, he is Ax
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 26 Sep 2012, 17:58

Watsa wrote:u cant release 1 track every year and expect huge support always...
Absolutely right, he has to be more active if he wants to keep his fans hyped and grab more people to his dates. He has to do more remixes for me...
Watsa wrote:I know its what Ax do but, he is Ax
Nuff said :roll:
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message Post 26 Sep 2012, 21:34

House5 wrote:
Absolutely right, he has to be more active if he wants to keep his fans hyped and grab more people to his dates. He has to do more remixes for me...
i think, besides 2012, he has released more than one remix, collab or original (in 2011 the days to come, moby-remix, baguetta-remix ...)
youre right, he can put out more.

but i think its not worse to release few qualitative tracks instead of being superproductive and release mediocre tracks (eg swanky tunes)
Ingason8
I worship Axwell
since 2010
DJ Gear: MacBook Pro+Logic+Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkii+Midi Controller

Ingason8 Send private message Post 26 Sep 2012, 23:24

sobieski902 wrote:
House5 wrote:
i think, besides 2012, he has released more than one remix, collab or original (in 2011 the days to come, moby-remix, baguetta-remix ...)
youre right, he can put out more.

but i think its not worse to release few qualitative tracks instead of being superproductive and release mediocre tracks (eg swanky tunes)
You just have to find the perfect balance inbetween those two.
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012

enrico Send private message Post 28 Sep 2012, 11:39

Or you just get your shit straight and start working more on your career as the DJ and producer Arno Cost. I am not saying he is in "shit" or a bad situation, just that he maybe he has another day-to-day life sometimes we all do not know about.

I am serious, there is quite the gap between him and the amount other producers / DJs produce output and present and get their stuff (either media from gigs or their aforementioned output) featured. But I liked most of his previous tracks and still listen to them from time to time, however, the bottom line just shows he does not match up to others Whether it is to circumstances he can't influence or to circumstances he doesn't want to change. Which is sad, stuff like "Lise" was magical, or his Titanium remix.

Or he has alternate gigs as a producer going? (pure speculation)
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message Post 09 Oct 2012, 14:41

Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 11 Oct 2012, 23:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkMpvs0-OEY

Is this true?New from him? If so... cmon Arno, we didnt wait these long for this... Change that drop please. youre the closest in style to Axwell I know...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Supermode
I worship Axwell
since 2012

Supermode Send private message Post 13 Oct 2012, 09:36

Arno retweeted that video from 'upcomingsoon' so yea...
I was expecting something like "lise" or "lie down in darkness", this is just another big club sound and nothing special at all
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
AdamB
True fan
since 2012

AdamB Send private message Post 13 Oct 2012, 14:52

I think i may be the only one who likes this. As much as i like his other stuff like lise, this still sounds quite good for me. reminds slightly of nillionaire.

Also, this is only a small snippet in low quality :)
pow
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: None

pow Send private message Post 13 Oct 2012, 16:04

i like it too, he had better tracks but this is pretty cool and good altho less wobbles would be better