Henrik B & Rudy - Leave A Light On [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 28 Apr 2012, 06:34

Bottom post of the previous page:

The No_ID remix is getting better and better. It's so calming yet exhilarating! Prefer this one over the original now.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
olivierM
I worship Axwell
since 2010

olivierM Send private message Post 28 Apr 2012, 20:33

After 1 week, the masterpiece leave a light on is... 33rd in the Beatport chart !

Nari & Milani - Atom was n°1 in 2 days...

I always thought my musical tastes were the right ones but i'm starting to think i'm totally wrong. :?
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 28 Apr 2012, 21:28

33rd? bull! and it doesn't deserve to be 33rd! Even fucking tiesto's terrible mix is number 1, how the fuck is that 33rd
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 29 Apr 2012, 00:57

olivierM wrote:After 1 week, the masterpiece leave a light on is... 33rd in the Beatport chart !

I always thought my musical tastes were the right ones but i'm starting to think i'm totally wrong. :?
I cant describe how sad is this :(

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012

enrico Send private message Post 29 Apr 2012, 08:15

I don't think Leave A Light On is that much of a good house track. Is has some typical stomping part in it, but the rest is, to me ... it's not really "clear" enough what the track is designed to be.
I get the dark-ish build up (I love that part), then there's the little cooldown phase, followed with the cool & uplifting vocals, but the part from 3.30 min is too much filled with lots of different stuff, it doesn't work for me, I don't like it as much as the parts before that.
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DCBull Send private message Post 29 Apr 2012, 09:24

Imo the whole track could be a bit longer. No second drop, but longer intro and outro
axtice
Axwell digger
since 2011

axtice Send private message Post 29 Apr 2012, 10:47

enrico wrote:I don't think Leave A Light On is that much of a good house track. Is has some typical stomping part in it, but the rest is, to me ... it's not really "clear" enough what the track is designed to be.
I get the dark-ish build up (I love that part), then there's the little cooldown phase, followed with the cool & uplifting vocals, but the part from 3.30 min is too much filled with lots of different stuff, it doesn't work for me, I don't like it as much as the parts before that.

I also don't like the drop much, so I usually skip when it gets to like 3:30 as well.
Markolinho
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: CDJ400 DJM800

Markolinho Send private message Post 29 Apr 2012, 21:06

olivierM wrote:After 1 week, the masterpiece leave a light on is... 33rd in the Beatport chart !

Yeah that's pity, but it's just the Beatport Chart. There is so many shit in it, that I don't give a fuck on the Top100. They are mabye 10 good tracks in it. The rest is shitty.

Btw: I really like both mixes. I can't choose a favourite, because both are very different. Both are good in their own way imo.
Axcellent!
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 29 Apr 2012, 21:59

Markolinho wrote: Btw: I really like both mixes. I can't choose a favourite, because both are very different. Both are good in their own way imo.
Probably thats why the track is just on 33rd... There are some people that like original better or NO_ID's and so they just buy one version of the track... As you can notice the tracks are currently placed at 33rd and 44th, if it wasn't for NO_ID's mix it would probably be first...
JSR Online
True fan
since 2012

JSR Send private message Post 30 Apr 2012, 00:42 Online

Atom fits more club, Leave a light on is quite hard to drop unless at a festival or with a trained audience.
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 30 Apr 2012, 13:35

JSR wrote:Atom fits more club, Leave a light on is quite hard to drop unless at a festival or with a trained audience.
Here in Portugal is quite different I guess. Last time I dropped Leave a Light On people started singing like crazy and jumping on the drop, when I dropped Atom I didn't have that much of a reaction =/