Who's Who?

Anything goes!
Tempo
Axwell fan
since 2011

Tempo Send private message Post 30 Nov 2011, 03:40

Bottom post of the previous page:

Im Tempo, 22, Colombia, and ex member of the deceased SHM forum.

I like Progressive house, tech-house, deep house and some techno.
I hate Dubstep and electro.
I dont care about trance.
Squid
I worship Axwell
since 2008
DJ Gear: One day it will be pioneer

Squid Send private message Post 02 Dec 2011, 14:23

Seems like most of you guys are from Europe and are guys :lol:

I'm Anne, 23 years old and from Australia. I was a member of this forum back on the proboards with the username of pANNEda but wasn't so active. I did become a member of the swedish house mafia forum with the same user name I have now.

I've always been fond of house ever since I bought my first dance compilation which was Ministry of Sound's Sessions One about 7 years ago. I discovered Axwell on the second compilation I bought which was the Annual 2005 and have followed him ever since. I do not like trance, techno, dubstep or drum n bass.
olivierM
I worship Axwell
since 2010

olivierM Send private message Post 02 Dec 2011, 15:19

I'm Olivier from France i was Axol in the SHM Forum. 20 years old.

I'm not a dj/producer and like all the french people i'm a huge fan of DAVID GAYTA !! :arrow: :arrow:
Last edited by olivierM on 26 Apr 2013, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
Watsa
I worship Axwell
since 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Watsa Send private message Post 02 Dec 2011, 20:08

Hi m8s!

I'm Enric from Spain, and now I'm 18 years old! I'm addicted to the House music since i was 13 because of the swedes! In the SHM forum I was quixell, but i had only been there in its last months.

I'm starting to try producing my own tracks but it's getting really hard to make some decent stuff!
robsta
I worship Axwell
since 2008
DJ Gear: DJM800, 2xCDJ800 in Oz
Traktor Z1 + iPad Air in GER

robsta Send private message http://soundcloud.com/robbymorgz Post 05 Dec 2011, 12:42

Hey Guys,

I'm Rob, 24 from Australia. I've been hanging around here for a while and I was also a member of the other forums (ax proboards, shm). I've been a DJ for a number of years now and I just started producing 6 months ago. I've listened to Axwell early single day since I first discovered him in 2007. He is the ultimate DJ & producer in my eyes. I'm fairly open to all genres of music, but house is my favorite by far. :)

Cheers,

Rob
Checkout my SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/robbymorgz for Tracks, Bootlegs & DJ Sets.
Pieschi
since 2008
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Pieschi Send private message Post 19 Dec 2011, 13:16

Ok guys, now it's my turn.
My name is Marcus from Germany / Braunschweig and I think I'm the forum grandfather after Axwell with 31 years. :-D

2006 was the first time I saw Axwell live and after the Summerdayze set I am one of his biggest fans. Since 2006 I saw him live in Germany (~10 gigs), London, Belgium, Sweden and Ibiza... Crazy but every gig was fucking worth it! :) And the man himself knows his hardcoreultra fans personally... ;-)

I also spin records in my hometown in different clubs...
Gummybear
Axwell lover
since 2011

Gummybear Send private message Post 20 Dec 2011, 02:52

Hi everybody! New guy here and I think this is the best place were I can make my first post. So I'm from San Jose, Ca but currently traveling Asia. I'd like to share more in the future about me :mrgreen:
ftownsven
Axwell lover
since 2011

ftownsven Send private message Post 11 Jan 2012, 17:44

Hey guys,
iam Sven, 22 years old and live near Frankfurt Germany and iam a lot times here at the Cocoon Club :D. Iam djing since iam 20 and now i wanna start producing house music =).
I especially love Pryda, Thomas Gold, Dominik Eulberg, Disfunktion, Funkagenda, Michael Woods, Norman Doray and Axwell ;).
DCBull
I worship Axwell
since 2011

DCBull Send private message Post 11 Jan 2012, 18:22

ftownsven wrote:Hey guys,
iam Sven, 22 years old and live near Frankfurt Germany and iam a lot times here at the Cocoon Club :D. Iam djing since iam 20 and now i wanna start producing house music =).
I especially love Pryda, Thomas Gold, Dominik Eulberg, Disfunktion, Funkagenda, Michael Woods, Norman Doray and Axwell ;).
Welcome ;)
Pieschi
since 2008
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Pieschi Send private message Post 11 Jan 2012, 19:56

One more German! :D
Willkommen!
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010

Dschu Send private message Post 12 Jan 2012, 07:24

Pieschi wrote:One more German! :D