Axwell - Best moments

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 17 Jan 2013, 14:30

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kq6eiLiLXw

Jesus f******* christ ! I missed this vd
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 17 Jan 2013, 15:20

I truly believe that, Ax has the best fans in Australia. (probably)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLcE24m61Lo
min 1.56 :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKbzDDoWGko
his joy behind those decks... and the crowd is fucking mad!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTGpAFAUy7U
Best intro ever, Ax's heart 3D LED,
Heart is King w/ Open Your Heart
No one expecting...
result: orgasm crowd together
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010
Posts: 903
From: Krefeld, Germany

Dschu Send private message Post 18 Jan 2013, 14:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGt2Ns_XEKk

I still love these videos Pieschi made in Ddorf back in 2010 ;) one of my greatest gigs for sure
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 18 Jan 2013, 14:50

Dschu wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGt2Ns_XEKk

I still love these videos Pieschi made in Ddorf back in 2010 ;) one of my greatest gigs for sure
'THE' gig
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Pieschi
Moderator
since 2008
Posts: 549
From: Germany, Braunschweig
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Pieschi Send private message Post 18 Jan 2013, 16:27

Every single german gig in the past (till 2011) had something special for me...
Like 2008 in Dortmund, when he played a set like the Melbourne setswith so much energy and love behind the decks. Unreal!!! Goosebumps!!!
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 18 Jan 2013, 17:16

Pieschi wrote:Every single german gig in the past (till 2011) had something special for me...
Like 2008 in Dortmund, when he played a set like the Melbourne setswith so much energy and love behind the decks. Unreal!!! Goosebumps!!!

still love that transition to SHM - ONE :roll:
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
Dschu
I worship Axwell
since 2010
Posts: 903
From: Krefeld, Germany

Dschu Send private message Post 20 Jan 2013, 15:48

Didas wrote:
Pieschi wrote:Every single german gig in the past (till 2011) had something special for me...
Like 2008 in Dortmund, when he played a set like the Melbourne setswith so much energy and love behind the decks. Unreal!!! Goosebumps!!!

still love that transition to SHM - ONE :roll:
Seen from 2013 This would have been a perfect moment to die :D
User avatar
Squid
I worship Axwell
since 2008
Posts: 421
From: Australia
DJ Gear: One day it will be pioneer

Squid Send private message Post 22 Jan 2013, 10:42

Didas wrote:I truly believe that, Ax has the best fans in Australia. (probably)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLcE24m61Lo
min 1.56 :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKbzDDoWGko
his joy behind those decks... and the crowd is fucking mad!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTGpAFAUy7U
Best intro ever, Ax's heart 3D LED,
Heart is King w/ Open Your Heart
No one expecting...
result: orgasm crowd together
thanks for posting this one didas

Of course Ax's best fans live in Australia, I live here :lol:

I was there at stereosonic brisbane, first time seeing him; the best moment of my life! Watching these videos gives me goosebumps! I am waiting for the day that he returns to Australia to do solo gigs with the same energy...
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009
Posts: 3318
From: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 27 Jan 2013, 22:14

User avatar
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
since 2010
Posts: 1116

trebleandsonido Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido trebleandsonido Post 27 Jan 2013, 22:41

'Added to favorites'
If it sounds good, it is good.
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 1965
From: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

House5 Send private message Post 14 Feb 2013, 19:12

I saw this one 3 years ago, and I just rediscovered it. I need to post it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhVGuFg7ww

I've never seen so much love... This Axwell... I can't describe my feelings when I see so much love from this guy... Almost made me cry...

And a (very) little prewiew of "Dreams" here :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JULns07db-4

I'm pretty sure he made this promo video just to give us a so little prewiew of "Dreams" :lol:
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...