CLASSICS Thread

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
HedgehogPT
True fan
since 2014

HedgehogPT Send private message Post 27 May 2016, 23:12

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN3Hc33nMxw
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
since 2009

Vinelli Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio Post 28 May 2016, 09:11

I just had a feeling it was 'The World Is Mine' when I clicked on it. But what a sick twist!! Classic Guetta is so nice
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 28 May 2016, 09:13

This used to rock like crazy back in the days...prolonging buildup with these vocals just has crazy effect when u hear it live, this version is a bit shorter but don't matter, great stuff +111
OpenYourHeart
Axwell digger
since 2016
DJ Gear: Traktor Kontrol S4

OpenYourHeart Send private message Post 29 May 2016, 20:52

Seveli13 wrote:
This used to rock like crazy back in the days...prolonging buildup with these vocals just has crazy effect when u hear it live, this version is a bit shorter but don't matter, great stuff +111
This is fucking sick from David, imagine he still made stuff like this today :D Maybe in a couple years he'll go back to actual house music, guess we'll just have to wait and see :D
Seveli13
I worship Axwell
since 2014

Seveli13 Send private message Post 29 May 2016, 22:42

OpenYourHeart wrote:
This is fucking sick from David, imagine he still made stuff like this today :D Maybe in a couple years he'll go back to actual house music, guess we'll just have to wait and see :D
No, u won't see that...he was never really a House DJ, he only played that cause it was popular at the moment...as he is doing throughout his whole "career"...
DEMAND
True fan
since 2014
DJ Gear: disco jockey and music producer and i draw anything you like from AXTONE ALBUM COVERS :)

DEMAND Send private message Post 30 May 2016, 02:44

Seveli13 wrote:
OpenYourHeart wrote:
No, u won't see that...he was never really a House DJ, he only played that cause it was popular at the moment...as he is doing throughout his whole "career"...
god someone should reboot that!!! massive :D
DEMAND
True fan
since 2014
DJ Gear: disco jockey and music producer and i draw anything you like from AXTONE ALBUM COVERS :)

DEMAND Send private message Post 30 May 2016, 03:00

[youtube] https://youtu.be/d6dnO41ocRA [/youtube]
Last edited by DEMAND on 31 May 2016, 02:05, edited 2 times in total.
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011

Didas Send private message Post 30 May 2016, 07:22

DEMAND wrote:[youtube]https://youtu.be/d6dnO41ocRA[/youtube]
holy shit... time flys...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Extensity
I worship Axwell
since 2015

Extensity Send private message Post 30 May 2016, 20:07

Seveli13 wrote:
OpenYourHeart wrote:
So what is true about the rumor that all the "classic Guetta" tracks were actually ghost-produced by Joachim Garraud?
"For the love of god, can you say INSERT, woman!"
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
since 2008

sobieski902 Send private message Post 31 May 2016, 09:45

Extensity wrote:
Seveli13 wrote:
OpenYourHeart wrote:
So what is true about the rumor that all the "classic Guetta" tracks were actually ghost-produced by Joachim Garraud?

Yeah, that was a discussion in the old forum back in the days and if I remember correctly it was true, that Joachim ghost produced former Guetta stuff. David comes up with ideas (or stuff he heared and wanted in his tracks) and Joachim assembled it in the Software
Born in Germany, raised in music
iberry89
Axwell lover
since 2013
DJ Gear: pioneer

iberry89 Send private message Post 31 May 2016, 11:50

I have that guetta edit on a cd somewhere was great back then