Axwell LIVE @ Hacienda, Croatia (23rd July 2008)

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko20 Aug 2008, 07:49

Latest post of the previous page:

Oooo shit not again. I was also think that is legal set. But Ax if you don't come to Hacienda next year, only option that will left is Byblos. :cry: :cry: :cry:

But anyway, thanks for future sets!!!!
Miha28
Axwell lover

Post Miha2820 Aug 2008, 07:51

Looking forward to sets. :o
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez20 Aug 2008, 10:20

This shit is so unprofessional! I thought this might have been okay because of it being a radio station... This is becoming a tradition and it's not a good one at all...

At least we got the good news... It's never to late to hear any set, I believe I've seen a video on Axwell's myspace of a party in Australia, maybe that's it... And yeah, it'd be awesome if we had the chance to listen to the whole global gathering set cos I felt like killing someone when they cut it after only 30 min...

so keep up the good work and let's hope no more sets are leaked without permission... I'm gonna take out the link to it although it's all over the net but I don't wanna help share something that's got no permission from Ax himself...
blakeus
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: CDJ1000 x 2
DJM800

Post blakeus22 Aug 2008, 06:09

axwell wrote:yeah, it was also recorded without permission...unfortunately, as many of you realise...
not much to do now about it except not going to hacienda next year perhaps.
im glad you enjoyed it nevertheless!
but stay tuned for some "real" recorded sets,
there will be one broadcasted from when i was in australia in january 2008, that was properly recorded etc.
PLus, im thinking of letting people hear the whole global gathering set, cause they only broadcasted a bit of it...so stay tuned for some real shit

ax
Ax please please please....release your Australian set - is it the one from Sydney or Melbourne - was at the Sydney gig and loved every second. Would love nothing more to relive it. Keep us updated! Thanks
julian
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post julian22 Aug 2008, 13:03

axwell wrote:yeah, it was also recorded without permission...unfortunately, as many of you realise...
there will be one broadcasted from when i was in australia in january 2008, that was properly recorded etc.
PLus, im thinking of letting people hear the whole global gathering set, cause they only broadcasted a bit of it...so stay tuned for some real shit

ax

oh, nice. too bad these clubs keep recording sets without permission, thats horrible. cant wait for the "real" sets though!
S4racen
Axwell lover

Post S4racen23 Aug 2008, 10:24

Dear Axwell.....

Your set at Global was the best of the weekend, finishing with Masters of the Scene was a masterstroke....

Please Please Please let us hear the rest again, half hour from you and an hour from Mr Guetta is not enough of a memento of an amazing weekend! (Galaxy =rubbish!)

Cheers
D
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01701 Sep 2008, 18:35

ax
by the way will u approve to broadcast set from Tunnel Electrocity? because just few sets included dirty south's are out... Peter
dj-salentino
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: dd

Post dj-salentino10 Sep 2008, 11:32

peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01718 Sep 2008, 11:46

01. Chocolate Puma feat. Ro Krom - Boom (Original Mix) 02. TV Rock feat. Rudy - Been A Long Time (Laidback Luke Remix)
03. Eddie Thoneick - I Wanna Freak U (D.O.N.S. Eemix) 04. Eric Prydz - Pjanoo w/ Danny Tenaglia - Music Is The Answer (Acapella)
05. Axwell & Bob Sinclar ft. Ron Carroll - W.W.W. (Dub) 06. Cirez D - Stockholm Marathon w/ Outwork feat Mr.Gee - Electro (Acapella) w/ ID - Put Your Hands Up In The Air (Acapella) w/ White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
07. Those Usual Suspects - Greece 2000 (D.O.N.S. & DBN Remix) w/ ID (Acapella)
08. Antoine Clamaran - Pereira Is Crazy (Original Mix) w/ Simian - Never Be Alone
09. Sharam - Get Wild
10. Axwell vs Arno Cost & Norman Doray - Watch The Apocalypse (Axwell Bootleg)
11. Filip Le Frick - Da Latin Bomb
12. Robbie Rivera - Hum Melody (Robbie Rivera Juicy Ibiza Mix) w/ Outwork feat Mr.Gee - Electro (Acapella) 13. Axwell - I Found U (Dubfire Remix)
14. Sunfreakz ft. Andrea Britton - Counting Down The Days (Axwell Remix)
15. John Dahlbäck - Hustle Up / Ultra Nate - Free Acapella (Acapella) 16. Adele - Hometown Glory (Axwell Remode) w/ Mr. Fingers - Can You Feel It? (Acapella) 17. Steve Angello feat. Laidback Luke - Be vs. Ferrer & Sydenham Inc. - Timbuktu (Axwell Bootleg)
18. Robin S vs Steve Angello & Laidback Luke - Show Me Love vs Be (Hardwell Remix)
19. John Dahlback - Everywhere (D.O.N.S. & DBN Remix) 20. Ce Ce Peniston - Finally (Bart B More Bootleg) w/ Plastikman - Spastik
21. Plastikman - Spastik w/ Booka Shade & M.A.N.D.Y. - Body Language w/ Sebastien Leger - Jaguar
22. Age Of Love - The Age Of Love
23. Mylo - Drop The Pressure (Remix)
24. Dirty South & Axwell - Open Your Heart (Vocal Mix) w/ Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Acapella) 25. Fragma - Toca's Miracle (Inpetto Remix) w/ Soulsearcher - I Just Can't Get Enough (Acapella)
26. Workidz - Washmachine
27. Supermode - Tell Me Why
28. Axwell - Feel The Vibe

btw whats the song which u can hear in the begining of mix few seconds its really familiar to me but cant remember of name.... damn it