New tracks/New House Producers we like

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
enrico
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 1741

enrico Send private message Post 08 Oct 2013, 14:35

Bottom post of the previous page:

I... I don't understand. That is Trance.

:P
User avatar
alexbip15
I worship Axwell
since 2013
Posts: 294
From: Ottawa, Canada
DJ Gear: Logic Pro 9

alexbip15 Send private message Post 08 Oct 2013, 18:47

enrico wrote:I... I don't understand. That is Trance.

:P
There are some very nice trance songs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oklOf5NvWHo
User avatar
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 452

hrvoje42 Send private message Post 14 Oct 2013, 20:06

Perhaps this isn't the beast thread to ask it, but I didn't know where else to put it... Anyway, I'm curious what the lyrics to Robbie Rivera - A Thousand Miles are, to be more precise one word... I searched on the internet but I couldn't find the lyrics

They go like this:

A thousand miles
Between the stars
Chasing rainbows with our eyes

Far from home
We're lost in paradise
And all we want to do is [die]

I'm interested in the last word, it sounds like die, but that would be pretty weird


You can hear it in Beatport preview for Robbie Rivera, Frank Caro & Alemany Mix http://www.beatport.com/release/a-thous ... es/1040514#

But I think it's better in Maurizio Gubelliny & Delayers Mix, after 1:25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpCkW3KQ8SM
nickkrupka1
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 293
From: Philly, United States

nickkrupka1 Send private message Post 15 Oct 2013, 11:50

hrvoje42 wrote:Perhaps this isn't the beast thread to ask it, but I didn't know where else to put it... Anyway, I'm curious what the lyrics to Robbie Rivera - A Thousand Miles are, to be more precise one word... I searched on the internet but I couldn't find the lyrics

They go like this:

A thousand miles
Between the stars
Chasing rainbows with our eyes

Far from home
We're lost in paradise
And all we want to do is [die]

I'm interested in the last word, it sounds like die, but that would be pretty weird
That's definitely die. Can't really figure out what comes after it
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 3261
From: Porto, Portugal

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 16 Oct 2013, 16:59

User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 17 Oct 2013, 11:14

"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
melihserbest
Axwell lover
since 2012
Posts: 12

melihserbest Send private message Post 17 Oct 2013, 11:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-tUlHZpoe8

thoughts?

edit: tried embedding didn't work?
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
since 2012
Posts: 3261
From: Porto, Portugal

hedz Send private message helderdiniz Post 17 Oct 2013, 16:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-tUlHZpoe8

I'm surprised that Nicky Romero is actually doing pretty good tracks lately :) tracks for my taste at least
User avatar
j.fox
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 393
From: Germany

j.fox Send private message Post 17 Oct 2013, 16:29

http://www.beatport.com/release/toolroo ... 13/1170416

new ADE sampler from the Toolroom camp.
Nice collection!
say insert
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
since 2011
Posts: 4352
From: Lisbon, Portugal

Didas Send private message Post 17 Oct 2013, 16:45

hedz wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-tUlHZpoe8

I'm surprised that Nicky Romero is actually doing pretty good tracks lately :) tracks for my taste at least
yep..finally...smth decent.... ;)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
JSR
True fan
since 2012
Posts: 173

JSR Send private message Post 18 Oct 2013, 02:26

Didas wrote:
hedz wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-tUlHZpoe8

I'm surprised that Nicky Romero is actually doing pretty good tracks lately :) tracks for my taste at least
yep..finally...smth decent.... ;)
Sounds more like Tommy Trash style