SIZE020 Whos Who - Klack

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez15 Sep 2008, 18:44

The new Size release is out, two mixes for Klack and two remixes (one from Joris Voorn and the other one from Inpetto), Im gonna get it once Im home, now Im in my Media and Society class :lol: Size is on a role lately!! I recommend you guys check this one out, and Id love to know what you think of it :D
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA15 Sep 2008, 19:12

I like this! Finally released! I like also the Inpetto remix! I don't know why everybody hate lastes angello's tracks! The only one that I don't like is the remix of get wild, but Sweden, Klack, Gypsy, Partouze, Bodycrash, 555, IT are very good tracks for me! :)
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko15 Sep 2008, 19:38

Honestly I don't know which one is better. Tech house my kind of music. I have original track about six months. Played many times and reacition of audience was great. Everybody give the best of
himselve and make some great remixes. That is excellent work. Thank you for info Sanchez.

Who's Who - Klack (Original)
Who's Who - Klack (Inpetto remix)
Who's Who - Klack (Joris Voorn remix)
Who's Who - Klack (Mix 2)

People go and check it out, great track from Angello & Ingrosso. ;)
Last edited by marko on 15 Sep 2008, 19:57, edited 1 time in total.
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez15 Sep 2008, 19:54

When I listened to his 'Get wild' Remix I felt like sleeping :lol: But yeah, in the last several months he's put out some good shit with Seb (Sweden/The moon, Partouze, 555, Klack), his Gypsy track (and I never thought I'd end up loving it, but I do love that track now, and those Remixes are ALL fantastic!), his work with LBL and Seb on IT (Drop it)... And yep, this release seems fantastic too, I'm still at uni but I'll be 'released' in 8 minutes :lol: So I'm gonna get it as soon as I'm back at my apartment...

And just like I was mentioning, everyone check out those Gypsy Remixes, they are all reli good stuff, I'm reli digging the Veerus & Maxine mix (these two have talent!) and the LBL one but just all of them are cool with me.

So big up from me to Size and also to Refune for their good work lately! And what the fuck, Prydz's about to drop another bomb with 'Rakfunk Miami' and Axwell himself has given us a great summer with 'Open your heart' so I reli think I should move to Sweden :D
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01715 Sep 2008, 21:46

i think the MIX 2 is best clubbanger from klack edition
Capone
Axwell lover

Post Capone16 Sep 2008, 14:41

Finally a release! Been waiting a long time for this! Original is the best one imo.
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez16 Sep 2008, 17:50

Mix two is reli good too... Likely the one I'd play if I were DJing in a club... Neither Remix blows my mind but I like the Inpetto one better.
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez16 Sep 2008, 18:37

Btw, I was just looking around the Size website (www.sizerecords.com), which is a reli cool one just not updated, which sucks... If you notice, on the left side of the site you can see they list some 'new releases' that include 'Magic', 'Klack', 'Chaa Chaa', 'Trix', 'Housetrap', 'Phunk' and 'We rock da house'. All of those are out. However then they mention two tracks called 'Tony dancer' by Jewelz ft. Chico Chiquitita. Anyone know anything about that?
Housegezeichnet
Axwell digger

Post Housegezeichnet16 Sep 2008, 22:19

jewelz is a guy from heidelberg here in germany and he got signed buy steve, maybe i can ask im about that track...
phastphunk
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: 2xpioneer cdj1000mk3, Dateq XTC, Emu Xboard25, RME Hammerfall, Qbase SX, 2 many plugs. Tannoy Reveals..

Post phastphunk17 Sep 2008, 11:13

Fukkin Goose bumbs form the inpetto rmx