Axwell - WMC'08 ID

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts14 Jul 2015, 12:50

Latest post of the previous page:

I realize it's probably a stretch, but why can't we just hope for a classic mix or remode? I just can't see Ax throwing away the old track, we all know HE knew it was a gem in his 2008/09 sets.
Time will tell but there's still a faint glimmer of hope for me haha
DEMAND
True fan
DJ Gear: disco jockey and music producer and i draw anything you like from AXTONE ALBUM COVERS :)

Post DEMAND27 Jul 2015, 08:20

when you hear the tomorrowland 2015 intro of WMC 08 i got so happy but then the vocals kicked in :cry:
OSCR
Axwell digger

Post OSCR29 Jul 2015, 13:19

Hearing the WMC 08 percussion made me really excited and giggle like a little girl :D

I think there is still a chance we might see it in one way or another! Maybe a Remode or Classic mix! Because to me there is a distinct transition between two different tracks. Call me crazy but I'm hopeful!
Rock it, rock it!
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido29 Jul 2015, 16:50

OSCR wrote:Hearing the WMC 08 percussion made me really excited and giggle like a little girl :D

I think there is still a chance we might see it in one way or another! Maybe a Remode or Classic mix! Because to me there is a distinct transition between two different tracks. Call me crazy but I'm hopeful!
I'm thinking the exact same thing! At first when I was recording the video I thought they were gonna play the original WMC0'8 ID :) :) :) !
If it sounds good, it is good.
WildYouth
True fan

Post WildYouth29 Jul 2015, 22:41

Heard 'Dark River' when Ingrosso played at Mallorca last night. The intro from the WMC id made me so happy but then came everything else and made me a bit sad to be honest.
Dhikhej
I worship Axwell

Post Dhikhej30 Jul 2015, 10:31

WMC 08 ID is one of the few tracks that gave me goosebumps right during the intro.. I really hope for some remode for Axtone 10.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas30 Jul 2015, 14:07

Dhikhej wrote:WMC 08 ID is one of the few tracks that gave me goosebumps right during the intro.. I really hope for some remode for Axtone 10.
I THINK we should tease the boss ABOUT (WMC 08 ID) IT
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House530 Jul 2015, 14:10

It won't happen.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
OSCR
Axwell digger

Post OSCR30 Jul 2015, 15:06

House5 wrote:It won't happen.
How many of us didn't say that about TAI?

What really makes me hopeful and believe that Axwell didn't butcher the WMC ID is that after all this time, five years later TAI basically stays the same with relatively few tweaks. We know that Axwell saw the potential in the WMC ID so why would he decide to completely change its direction? It doesn't make sense considering how he decided to keep the integrity of TAI. Why wouldn't this apply to the WMC ID?
Rock it, rock it!
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House530 Jul 2015, 15:41

WMC ID doesn't fit his new style at all while TAI does !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn30 Jul 2015, 21:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BYbpU5SgR8

Don't know if anyone has posted this before!

Anyways, shit audio quality but man, Ax has some serious mode in this video!

Makes me wish that i was born a few years earlier so i could have been there in the 2008-2010 days...