Axwell - WMC'08 ID

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post dperssonn30 Jul 2015, 21:25

Latest post of the previous page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BYbpU5SgR8

Don't know if anyone has posted this before!

Anyways, shit audio quality but man, Ax has some serious mode in this video!

Makes me wish that i was born a few years earlier so i could have been there in the 2008-2010 days...
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido30 Jul 2015, 21:35

dperssonn wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BYbpU5SgR8

Makes me wish that i was born a few years earlier so i could have been there in the 2008-2010 days...
That is the true Axwell everybody loves on this forum. The one we embody with the true 'Axwell'. 8-)
If it sounds good, it is good.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas31 Jul 2015, 10:37

trebleandsonido wrote:
dperssonn wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BYbpU5SgR8

That is the true Axwell everybody loves on this forum. The one we embody with the true 'Axwell'. 8-)

that video, was one of the reasons, I felt in love (EVEN MORE) with this guy. just look how he is envolved with the music,etc
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon01 Aug 2015, 09:42

OSCR wrote: How many of us didn't say that about TAI?

What really makes me hopeful and believe that Axwell didn't butcher the WMC ID is that after all this time, five years later TAI basically stays the same with relatively few tweaks. We know that Axwell saw the potential in the WMC ID so why would he decide to completely change its direction? It doesn't make sense considering how he decided to keep the integrity of TAI. Why wouldn't this apply to the WMC ID?
It's pretty clear that the WMC ID is now Dark River definitely.
Axwell is not in the re-use of samples unless there is a real aim. SO the intro and the drums and the vocal sample and stuff are really re-used.
He said it in an interview with Ingrosso that his will was to release the album he has worked on for 15 years (HAHAHAHA !). So from this you can get that all the demos or IDs we heard in the past years are being reworked in A /\ I style, or completely redefined / skipped.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas02 Aug 2015, 20:57

Halcyon wrote:
OSCR wrote: How many of us didn't say that about TAI?

What really makes me hopeful and believe that Axwell didn't butcher the WMC ID is that after all this time, five years later TAI basically stays the same with relatively few tweaks. We know that Axwell saw the potential in the WMC ID so why would he decide to completely change its direction? It doesn't make sense considering how he decided to keep the integrity of TAI. Why wouldn't this apply to the WMC ID?
It's pretty clear that the WMC ID is now Dark River definitely.
Axwell is not in the re-use of samples unless there is a real aim. SO the intro and the drums and the vocal sample and stuff are really re-used.
He said it in an interview with Ingrosso that his will was to release the album he has worked on for 15 years (HAHAHAHA !). So from this you can get that all the demos or IDs we heard in the past years are being reworked in A /\ I style, or completely redefined / skipped.
like I said here before, we're listening for sure a lot of ax's sounds he probably would use in his solo album.

btw anyone figured out what Ingrosso sanged in TAI (tomorrowland gig)? feeling like a fool again?
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion04 Aug 2015, 15:20

Maybe some of you remember the "Teenage Crime" incident. He played a version in Copenhagen, which we all loved, but Axwell released two versions that were differnt from the Copenhagen version and then all of a sudden he gave us the Copenhagen version as a free download.

Maybe this will happen again or maybe they will add the original version to the album.

I was in Miami in 2008 and 2010 and heard Ax play the WMC 08 ID at about 3-4 additional parties (Frankfurt Cocoon etc.) and so I still have hope and yes I like the WMC 08 ID more than Dark River.

They can call the WMC 08 ID Dark River, but keep the old song/ vibe please!

I felt the vibe in the WMC 08 ID!
Polish Accent
I worship Axwell

Post Polish Accent04 Aug 2015, 16:51

Maximillion wrote:Maybe some of you remember the "Teenage Crime" incident. He played a version in Copenhagen, which we all loved, but Axwell released two versions that were differnt from the Copenhagen version and then all of a sudden he gave us the Copenhagen version as a free download.

Maybe this will happen again or maybe they will add the original version to the album.

I was in Miami in 2008 and 2010 and heard Ax play the WMC 08 ID at about 3-4 additional parties (Frankfurt Cocoon etc.) and so I still have hope and yes I like the WMC 08 ID more than Dark River.

Same for Feel The Pressure, he released WTP version after shitstorm on forum... and it was worth it, his fans aprreciated it very much :)
"He's not on drugs, that's just Axwell
Really into his music"

in AXWELL we trust.
Axachusetts
True fan
DJ Gear: Whatever a Wakandaman would use

Post Axachusetts04 Aug 2015, 16:58

Maximillion wrote:Maybe some of you remember the "Teenage Crime" incident. He played a version in Copenhagen, which we all loved, but Axwell released two versions that were differnt from the Copenhagen version and then all of a sudden he gave us the Copenhagen version as a free download.

YESSS - for this reason and FTP I have hope for the ID to be released. I also happened to be in Miami from 2008-2013 for school (only saw Ax twice throughout that time though) and Juicy Beach 08 was the first house concert/ club experience I ever had. Lucky enough to hear WMC ID 08 and I knew it there and then that Axwell himself loved that track!
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House504 Aug 2015, 17:18

This happened so many years ago guys, I wouldn't keep my hope that high if I were you

He gave Copenhagen version of Teenage Crime because his 2 mixes were in Beatport top 10, and Feel the Pressure was a case of luck to me !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas04 Aug 2015, 17:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxf0F4KTzwc

I COULD HEAR THIS AND INSIDE OF ME FOR HOUUUUUUUUUUURS

CMON RELEASE THIS BEAST ONE DAY

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrFn7tYx--U&NR=1[/youtube]

min 3,00
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion07 Aug 2015, 12:24

House5 wrote:This happened so many years ago guys, I wouldn't keep my hope that high if I were you

He gave Copenhagen version of Teenage Crime because his 2 mixes were in Beatport top 10, and Feel the Pressure was a case of luck to me !
hope dies last :!: :!: :!: :!: