Axwell - WMC'08 ID

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Seveli13 Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » 19 May 2016, 13:04

Latest post of the previous page:

Ruben1 wrote:The remode is an absolute piece of house. Fuck, the 1rst drop is still the same since 2008 and the second is really MASSIVE ! Axwell vibes all along. The only thing that bothers me a little is the vocal :P
The first drop is still the same?! U deaf bro? :lol:
It's still much, much more Dark River than WMC ID...the vocals are just terrible, as they were...overall i'm very happy with this release, exactly what i expected...it totally kills the vibe of WMC '08 ID, so hopefully one day we will get the proper version...and BTW The title should be Axwell Future House Remode :lol:
Ctirad89 Send private message
I worship Axwell
https://www.facebook.com/Jespersound
DJ Gear: Traktor, Sennheiser

Post by Ctirad89 » 19 May 2016, 13:10

Seveli13 wrote:
Ruben1 wrote:The remode is an absolute piece of house. Fuck, the 1rst drop is still the same since 2008 and the second is really MASSIVE ! Axwell vibes all along. The only thing that bothers me a little is the vocal :P
It's still much, much more Dark River than WMC ID...the vocals are just terrible, as they were...overall i'm very happy with this release, exactly what i expected...it totally kills the vibe of WMC '08 ID, so hopefully one day we will get the proper version...and BTW The title should be Axwell Future House Remode :lol:
I'm still curious whoever said that this remix gonna be like WMC ID...?
Romanotjee Send private message
Axwell lover

Post by Romanotjee » 19 May 2016, 13:14

Omg, it sounds sexy like it. Its not the one we wanted but this is not bad
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » 19 May 2016, 13:15

Ctirad89 wrote:
I'm still curious whoever said that this remix gonna be like WMC ID...?
Well, from that instagram snippet Ax posted a couple of weeks ago everyone thought it's gonna be very much like WMC ID, cause he only played that part that was very similar to the track...it was natural to assume to it was going to sound very much like WMC ID... ;)
Ruben1 Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Ruben1 » 19 May 2016, 13:22

Seveli13 wrote:
Lol, you mad bro ? Amazing, it's so rare to see you bitching... :roll: . Anyway, can you enjoy just one minute the work of someone who actually release good music ? This remode is as expected really good, it could have been MUCH worse. It's 2016, not 2008, the industry is not the same, Axwell too, it was logical that the 2008 version would never get released. Enjoy this fucking amazing track. Thank you Ax !
'Turn of your brain and turn on your heart'.
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » 19 May 2016, 13:25

Ruben1 wrote: Lol, you mad bro ? Amazing, it's so rare to see you bitching... :roll: . Anyway, can you enjoy just one minute the work of someone who actually release good music ? This remode is as expected really good, it could have been MUCH worse. It's 2016, not 2008, the industry is not the same, Axwell too, it was logical that the 2008 version would never get released. Enjoy this fucking amazing track. Thank you Ax !
LOL back at u, u wrote the first drop is the same as WMC '08 ID, and it has Axwell vibes over it...not me...ur' contradicting ur' self in those two posts :lol: Sorry for not settling with "it could have been much worse", i don't rate artists or music at that level... ;)
Ruben1 Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Ruben1 » 19 May 2016, 13:38

Seveli13 wrote:
Ruben1 wrote: Lol, you mad bro ? Amazing, it's so rare to see you bitching... :roll: . Anyway, can you enjoy just one minute the work of someone who actually release good music ? This remode is as expected really good, it could have been MUCH worse. It's 2016, not 2008, the industry is not the same, Axwell too, it was logical that the 2008 version would never get released. Enjoy this fucking amazing track. Thank you Ax !
LOL back at u, u wrote the first drop is the same as WMC '08 ID, and it has Axwell vibes over it...not me...ur' contradicting ur' self in those two posts :lol: Sorry for not settling with "it could have been much worse", i don't rate artists or music at that level... ;)
I'm not contradicting myself, sorry if you understand this way. My english is pretty bad :lol: Yeah the first drop is actually ALMOST the same. Not at 100% ok but it has still the amazing vibe.
'Turn of your brain and turn on your heart'.
cotu Send private message
I worship Axwell
yannmiro

Post by cotu » 19 May 2016, 13:44

If that's the closest Ax can get to the 2008 version, then this one doesn't seem too shabby to me. Well, if you can except the ONLY drop in this track.
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
ggssmm Send private message
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post by ggssmm » 19 May 2016, 13:45

Right now, we have 3 types of axwell fans:

1 - The happy ones, because at least we got something;
2 - The sad ones, because we didnt get the original song we all loved; and
3 - The fans who thinks the version we got has almost no changes compared to the original song.

The only thing I can't understand is why Axwell doesn't release the original version of the song in order to please his fans. It is not like the track is a work in progress... it is finished.
cotu Send private message
I worship Axwell
yannmiro

Post by cotu » 19 May 2016, 13:49

ggssmm wrote:Right now, we have 3 types of axwell fans:

1 - The happy ones, because at least we got something;
2 - The sad ones, because we didnt get the original song we all loved; and
3 - The fans who thinks the version we got has almost no changes compared to the original song.
There'll always be that kind of fans that will be more nostalgic and not embrace any changes. This has happened so many times before.
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
camheine Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by camheine » 19 May 2016, 13:49

childrenofthewild wrote:The remode is out.

Kinda exactly as expected - a mix of elements from older and newer versions.
where is the remode out? I can't find it anywhere
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."