Axwell - WMC'08 ID

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post ggssmm19 May 2016, 14:52

Latest post of the previous page:

Everyone is biased here.

There are users always bitching his songs like crazy, but there's also that kind of users who writes about how every song by axwell is the ultimate masterpiece and say how grateful we should be by getting that song.

And it is the same fight in every topic... the ones who like certain song against the ones who doesnt like the song.

The remode is good, we can live with that. But it would be good to have the original ID also. Criticism won't change the song and will not make he release a 'better version', unfortunately.
polaninho
Axwell digger

Post polaninho19 May 2016, 14:59

Well i have to say i kind of like it .. I thought it will be worse to be honest. =) Oh yeah .. and for me is far better than original ;)
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine19 May 2016, 15:06

Didas wrote:ITS NOT LEAKED.
at new zealand, australia, etc its already 20 of may...
Hahaha you'd think me of all people would've figured that one out there :lol:
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post Seveli1319 May 2016, 15:09

ggssmm wrote:Everyone is biased here.

There are users always bitching his songs like crazy, but there's also that kind of users who writes about how every song by axwell is the ultimate masterpiece and say how grateful we should be by getting that song.

And it is the same fight in every topic... the ones who like certain song against the ones who doesnt like the song.
Exactly...and for the posts before, i think there are a few guys here that really appreciate A LOT of artists and DJ's and the way they have developed their sound but maintaining their unique style...the fact that their "favorites" haven't been able to do that is what they are actually mad for, not me, i'm just saying what a lot of guys who are really into Electronic Music think...so in a way u are living in the past much more then the rest of us and are satisfied with just a little hint in the tracks from back in the "old days"...nobody expects from Ax to play the same set or tracks like in 2008, 2009...no one does that, but there are, again, A LOT of great House, Techno, Deep, Progressive Music out there beyond Sosumi, Size or any other EDM label like that...just listen, for example, Jonh Digweed's sets from 10, 15 years and the ones today...soo different yet, still his style...i don't even have to mention a bunch of DJ's like that...and something else, why did Ax made COTU Remode then? Rock U, Rock U Edit, all those great edits and mashups in his Axtone Presents episode, is he living in the past too? They are great tracks of which some of them are presented in a great new way, nothing wrong with that...that's one of the pillars of Electronic Music in general... ;)
Viazard
I worship Axwell

Post Viazard19 May 2016, 15:16

I like it since it's better than 95% EDM music this year.
I prefer the old ID too.
It screams Axwell from the first kick till the end
DUN DUN
Shaoe
I worship Axwell

Post Shaoe19 May 2016, 15:20

Yeah, this track is total garbage cause doesnt sounds exactly like the 08 ID :lol:

Jokes aside a, can we have a Dub mix please ?
Moving on the inside...
Screaming on the outside...
abrown94 Online
I worship Axwell

Post abrown94 Online19 May 2016, 15:36

Shaoe wrote:Yeah, this track is total garbage cause doesnt sounds exactly like the 08 ID :lol:

Jokes aside a, can we have a Dub mix please ?
Probably about as likely as an SHM acapella pack
vysweet
I worship Axwell

Post vysweet19 May 2016, 15:40

actually the first drop is more house-ish based than the original and have another elements that the first don't have..
roule3000
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/juliencmusic
DJ Gear: Apple Logic Pro 9
Ableton Live 8
Apple Macbook Pro 15"
Numark Omnicontrol
KRK RP 6 G2
Roland Quad Capture
M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32

Post roule300019 May 2016, 16:23

I will try to be quick.

It's better than nothing

The track have indeed the WMC ID spirit. And that's really good, thank you Ax for this.

The track is more 2016-ish, I mean it don't have that "warm feeling" the WMC have. It's more cold. The key is not the same, and the synth, who still amazing, are not as perfect as the original WMC ID.

The second drop is kinda confusing a first, but it works.

As the "first" fan of the WMC ID (don't take it bad guys, just a joke), I can't say this Remode is better or even as good. And I pray that Ax gave us the possibility to listen the Original one in our Itunes, for free or not, in an instrumental version, because even if the two tracks are necessarily similar in some points, thay are really differents in the feeling and more.

So, thank you Ax for this remode, really. And, I know we are fu**in' demanding, but we need the original WMC ID because we want to enjoy both versions, the track deserve it, and you deserve it regarding the work you did on the first version of WMC ID.

Obviously it's long, sorry, I definitely can't be quick when i'm talking about WMC ID :lol:
julitoco
True fan

Post julitoco19 May 2016, 16:43

roule3000 wrote:I will try to be quick.

It's better than nothing

The track have indeed the WMC ID spirit. And that's really good, thank you Ax for this.

The track is more 2016-ish, I mean it don't have that "warm feeling" the WMC have. It's more cold. The key is not the same, and the synth, who still amazing, are not as perfect as the original WMC ID.

As the "first" fan of the WMC ID (don't take it bad guys, just a joke), I can't say this Remode is better or even as good. And I pray that Ax gave us the possibility to listen the Original one in our Itunes, for free or not, in an instrumental version, because even if the two tracks are necessarily similar in some points, thay are really differents in the feeling and more.

So, thank you Ax for this remode, really. And, I know we are fu**in' demanding, but we need the original WMC ID because we want to enjoy both versions, the track deserve it, and you deserve it regarding the work you did on the first version of WMC ID.

Obviously it's long, sorry, I definitely can't be quick when i'm talking about WMC ID :lol:
I agree 100%
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas19 May 2016, 16:52

julitoco wrote:
roule3000 wrote:I will try to be quick.

It's better than nothing

I agree 100%
BAN ME if u want... but i have to say it too.. + 1
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."