Axwell - WMC'08 ID

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
blakeus
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: CDJ1000 x 2
DJM800

Post blakeus28 Aug 2008, 00:42

Latest post of the previous page:

I thought the same but sounds exactly as is in the youtube vid mate. Will pm a link and you can make up your own mind
MDJ
Axwell digger
Send private message http://www.myspace.com/mdj_croatia
DJ Gear: Denon

Post MDJ28 Aug 2008, 11:04

blakeus wrote:I thought the same but sounds exactly as is in the youtube vid mate. Will pm a link and you can make up your own mind
i don't know what youtube movie you saw bat that "i fell myself" is totally different than Axwell's ID instrumental track
Mutu
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.facebook.com/mutulix

Post Mutu28 Aug 2008, 17:25

i found ' i feel myself (dub mix) '
true ?
I got nothing but luv' for you !
structure
Axwell lover
Send private message http://www.carnalvendetta.com

Post structure28 Aug 2008, 20:38

Mutu wrote:i found ' i feel myself (dub mix) '
true ?
FAKE
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon28 Aug 2008, 21:02

Anyway you won't be able to find this Ax's ID under the name of Feel Myself because it's not even the real title of this track.
axwell
Administrator

Post axwell30 Aug 2008, 10:46

Now i have heard and seen this track a couple of times! I dont understand why the original author of this track puts it out under my name, because its a good track on its own, i would even want to sign it, so if anyone knows who actually did this track, please let the person know its a good track that i would like to sign even.
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon30 Aug 2008, 13:41

axwell wrote:so if anyone knows who actually did this track, please let the person know its a good track that i would like to sign even.
It's Me, sign me, it's me !!!
What ? At least I tried to put myself in Axtone... :D

Personally, I don't love this track, I prefer the not-fake Ax's ID than the fake Feel Myself...which is not supposed to be a fake...but which is actually to Ax...it's very complicated, isn't it ?
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01701 Sep 2008, 10:42

I suppose that original author gives it your name because now a loot of people download it... as u said most of tracks are downloaded illegally... i think he didnt ment to become famous but he tried to made a really good track and spread it quite quickly amongst the people... and the artist name as Axwell is just like for it
julian
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post julian01 Sep 2008, 11:08

axwell wrote:Now i have heard and seen this track a couple of times! I dont understand why the original author of this track puts it out under my name, because its a good track on its own, i would even want to sign it, so if anyone knows who actually did this track, please let the person know its a good track that i would like to sign even.

i wouldnt be too sure it was the author who put your name on it. i guess often people confuse names of tracks or just say, this sounds like axwell (which it doesnt i think). as you said, it wouldnt make any sence for an artist to put out a track under your name, because he wouldnt get the respect for his work. dunno who made that track though, dont really like it anyways i think its nothing special.
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez01 Sep 2008, 20:18

Sign it Ax!!
nander
True fan

Post nander01 Sep 2008, 21:10

You heard the man: let the hunt for "Feel Myself" and its author begin (or continue)!
Ask your local DJ's, post it at other forums (SHM etc), ask on radio, producers. Anyway, get the hell of your asses and moveeee, we've got work to do!1
noone can beat the house beats