Studio Time [SHM + Luke, New Track!]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA07 Nov 2008, 20:02

Latest post of the previous page:

Deadmau5 is sure my favourite after the shm & laidback luke! I totally love Ghosts N Stuff my favourite for sure now and brazil and i remember are really magic tracks! I've only say that Ax style always change deadmau5 not always but I haven't said that deadmau5 is not good! for me he's fantastic in his genre (electro & progressive) and ax in his (house)! but in the dj confront nobody is better than ax (for me) :D
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez07 Nov 2008, 20:36

Deadmau5 shouldn't really be compared directly to Ax cos as Andrea says, he's more in the electro thing and Ax is more in the House sounds, only a bit of progressive influence in both could lead to comparisons...

I myself think Deadmau5 did magic with Brazil (Second edit), a few people told me they loved the song when I put it on my minimix that I posted on the forum I while ago, it really is something. Also, if you listen to his Essential Mix live show with Pete Tong from a few weeks back you can see the man can really pump up a crowd.

However, my style is House, and not closer to electro but to minimal, tribal... So I just can't say I enjoy Deadmau5's work that much. I just find him okay, but most of his productions have the same 'The reward is cheese' sound... And after all, like I said, I think this is likely a 'genre' discussion, and since I'm not that much into electro sounds, I can't really consider Deadmau5 over Ax... And besides, I don't think they are in the same level or anything closer.

But respect to the guy, even though he usually says stupid things when he opens his mouth... But I loved his remix of 'It's our future'! :)
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez07 Nov 2008, 20:37

MikeCase, what set you mention from Angello&Ingrosso? The Costello/Pacha thing?
nander
True fan

Post nander09 Nov 2008, 00:02

ANDREA wrote: I totally love Ghosts N Stuff my favourite for sure now and brazil and i remember are really magic tracks!
[...]
but in the dj confront nobody is better than ax (for me) :D
Oh man, you got a good taste, those are my favourite tracks too :D Saw him two weeks ago, just after a blazing set of Sander Kleinenberg. Was definately cool, but a bit of a pitty he didn't gave these tracks a chance(tho he did Longest Road :) ).
Although this event was cool, my previous time (February 2008) was better. More original and more crowdshaking
noone can beat the house beats
MikeCasa
True fan

Post MikeCasa10 Nov 2008, 16:57

Dirty Sanchez wrote:MikeCase, what set you mention from Angello&Ingrosso? The Costello/Pacha thing?
After i posted that i realized i was mistaken. Although the Castello club mix is really good, its in the new Laidback Luke mix.
Castello club is defenely worth listening to though!

Listen to the intro of the LBL mix, beyond is. You gotta love Missing!

EDIT: laidback-luke-@-sensation-white,-poland-25-10-2008--t635.html

Heres the link to the mix
twitter.com/mikecasa
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post Byron10 Nov 2008, 17:08

I was gonna See him like 2 weeks ago...but it was Sold Out..! :(
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01715 Nov 2008, 19:02

i ve been listening to this track for "while" and now i know im w8ing for this like desert for the rain... :lol:
MikeCasa
True fan

Post MikeCasa21 Nov 2008, 16:24

peter017 wrote:i ve been listening to this track for "while" and now i know im w8ing for this like desert for the rain... :lol:
Yeah man, Lukes intro with Missing is crazy. I dont know if its a loop or an edit of Open your Heart whatever it is its crazy. Someone should make a full length bootleg of that, its my favorite part of the mix.
twitter.com/mikecasa
Housegezeichnet
Axwell digger

Post Housegezeichnet24 Nov 2008, 01:39

for me ax has a bit more creativity but the mau5 mixes definetly have the best lowend right now!
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst26 Nov 2008, 10:07

I prefer Axwell's Missing-Mashup - the one with Open your heart fits - but it doesn't touch me that much!
Last edited by daherbst on 26 Nov 2008, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
e=shm²
Axcellent!
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01726 Nov 2008, 10:56

daherbst wrote:I prefer Axwell's Missing-Mashup - the one with Open your heart fit - but it doesn't touch me that much!
yeah i think too... 1st when ive heard that on utube at avalon... it was fu**in amazing... ive remashed this so i ll play it every time i can