DJ MAG AXWELL : 20 JUST AWESOME !!!!

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
serghe
Axwell lover

Post serghe28 Oct 2008, 01:47

Latest post of the previous page:

I actually thought this would be the year the big trance djs would go down and Deadmau5 would win. Meh...

Deep Dish fell to 41 :(
Getdumb
True fan

Post Getdumb28 Oct 2008, 02:15

Yeah but Dubfire's at 30.
Rave is King.
serghe
Axwell lover

Post serghe28 Oct 2008, 06:43

Getdumb wrote:Yeah but Dubfire's at 30.
Yeah I know, I guess that is good since their split, but Sharam is no where to be seen. I am going to see him this month, first time seeing him alone, I hope he has moved on from his PATT phase and is mostly techy.

I am Persian, so I just want to see someone Persian represented high, that is all.

List has more crap than good on it though.
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko28 Oct 2008, 07:25

Getdumb wrote:Yeah but Dubfire's at 30.
Axwell, Eric Prydz, Dubfire are people for my first ten and
after all that was my vote by side with Steve Angello and John Dahlback. I definitely agree with Sander Van Doorn only trance dj that makes great music and excellent sets. ;)
Last edited by marko on 28 Oct 2008, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst28 Oct 2008, 13:41

I personally don't understand Deadmau5's ranking - there are some tracks which are really good - but all in all everything sounds quite similar... no chance compared to Axwell imho!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
axwell
Administrator

Post axwell28 Oct 2008, 14:07

Thank you very much for helping me reach the 20 spot! Im really pleased and im very grateful towards everybody that took the time and effort to cast their vote on me. It makes me feel like im doing something right, and it makes me want to continue to push ever further and try and bring you the best of me everytime you come and see me at a gig!

Many thanks - champagne for everyone!

...and for those who dont drink...
the january 2008 set from melbourne , the whole thing (mind you, of course its not the newest songs, but the vibe is there)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDTMJK62

ax
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA28 Oct 2008, 14:18

Every kind of support for my idol! :P
I shouldn't drink champagne! I'm 14! But I like it :lol:
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko28 Oct 2008, 14:22

You are the great one Ax. No need to thanking us we must thank you for everything that you do for your fun's and audions. Next year you are at the top 10 DJ's. Congartulations!!! :D :D

O Ax thanks a lot for set you just suprise me a lot. You make my day. No word for describe that. All best to you your family and SHM.
Pieschi
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Post Pieschi28 Oct 2008, 16:23

axwell wrote:Thank you very much for helping me reach the 20 spot! Im really pleased and im very grateful towards everybody that took the time and effort to cast their vote on me. It makes me feel like im doing something right, and it makes me want to continue to push ever further and try and bring you the best of me everytime you come and see me at a gig!

the january 2008 set from melbourne , the whole thing (mind you, of course its not the newest songs, but the vibe is there)

ax
Congrats to the 20th place!!!

Next year I want my champagne when you're back in good old germany! :mrgreen: I will remind you! ;)

Btw: Thanks for the set! Until now I heard the first 20 min and I got goosebump... Huge atmosphere in Melbourne! I think it's the set from the Famous party?
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi28 Oct 2008, 16:44

Congratulations and thanks a lot for all of your fantastic music! As Pieschi said, I´ll be there ,too. ;)
julian
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post julian28 Oct 2008, 17:02

axwell wrote:Thank you very much for helping me reach the 20 spot! Im really pleased and im very grateful towards everybody that took the time and effort to cast their vote on me. It makes me feel like im doing something right, and it makes me want to continue to push ever further and try and bring you the best of me everytime you come and see me at a gig!

ax
i do drink, but ill take the set anyways. youre welcome for voting, you really deserve to be there (actually you should be ranked way higher, but well, the trance guys as usually).
keep it up!