Axwell, Ingrosso, Angello & LBL - Leave The World Behind

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas13 Jan 2013, 22:28

Latest post of the previous page:

trebleandsonido wrote:I can't help it, but this version of the track with the voice-overs and the extra sounds and fxs from the clip in combination with the clip just take it to another level! Every single I watch this I'm having goosebumps all over my body and I've literally seen this clip at least 100 times :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HMP36Jb0EM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xjkBpor ... 523546F8F4[/youtube]

at least post Axtone's clip, its the real one. HD version ;)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online14 Jan 2013, 18:57

I agree, if you compare the Original Mix and the Video Mix... Not the same thing ! The Video Mix is fo exciting...

First Progressive House track that I didn't catch on radio ("Pjanoo" is the first one I listened to, but it's not the same thing for me), and it was much more better than the radio shit of nowadays, and it's still much better than it...

This track still sounds so new for me...
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz14 Jan 2013, 19:11

I still remember when I heard it first live in 2010, the strenght of these goosebumps... Everything makes you happy... The chords, the vocals, the power... Everything makes you want to love your life, jump and party all night. That's music!
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine14 Jan 2013, 19:16

hedz wrote:I still remember when I heard it first live in 2010, the strenght of these goosebumps... Everything makes you happy... The chords, the vocals, the power... Everything makes you want to love your life, jump and party all night. That's music!
+1000 when i first heard this track, i had never heard a track with such power and such love, and it transformed me into a casual house listener to a house fanatic
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine14 Jan 2013, 19:18

Ps... Also i love coming to the forum and seeing all the old tracks with new posts at the top :D
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online14 Jan 2013, 19:41

camheine wrote:+1000 when i first heard this track, i had never heard a track with such power and such love, and it transformed me into a casual house listener to a house fanatic
That's what happened to me !
camheine wrote:Ps... Also i love coming to the forum and seeing all the old tracks with new posts at the top :D
It allows me to discover Axwell a bit more, since I wasn't really informated in 2009 when I discovered him : I wasn't aware that his "Sweet Disposition" remix he made with DS made so much polemic with the Temper Trap members and that there was a leak of it... This track really deserves to be bought...

Anyway, I thank every huge Axwell fan for sharing their love with some ignorants like me :lol: I particularly enjoy Didas and Hedz's love ! Gotta PM you guys, really wanna talk with you ! :D
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."

Luigi vs. House5...
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas14 Jan 2013, 21:01

House5 wrote:
camheine wrote:+1000 when i first heard this track, i had never heard a track with such power and such love, and it transformed me into a casual house listener to a house fanatic
That's what happened to me !
camheine wrote:Ps... Also i love coming to the forum and seeing all the old tracks with new posts at the top :D
It allows me to discover Axwell a bit more, since I wasn't really informated in 2009 when I discovered him : I wasn't aware that his "Sweet Disposition" remix he made with DS made so much polemic with the Temper Trap members and that there was a leak of it... This track really deserves to be bought...

Anyway, I thank every huge Axwell fan for sharing their love with some ignorants like me :lol: I particularly enjoy Didas and Hedz's love ! Gotta PM you guys, really wanna talk with you ! :D
I know your feelings.. :) youre not alone
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM14 Jan 2013, 23:19

Axwell never had as much style as he had in 2009. :D in every videos he's doing strange hands moves !!!
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/

Post Gigo14 Jan 2013, 23:30

ah..Axwell back in the days..there is no love compared to that one :mrgreen:
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online15 Jan 2013, 11:53

olivierM wrote:Axwell never had as much style as he had in 2009. :D in every videos he's doing strange hands moves !!!
I fell in love with that ! The only one who really shows his love for what he's doing...
Gigo wrote:ah..Axwell back in the days..there is no love compared to that one :mrgreen:
I'm still waiting for a huge comeback :)
Didas wrote:I know your feelings.. :) youre not alone
Yes, I saw it when I started to read the forum a bit in 2010 :) But you and Hedz seem to love him since 2003 or something like that... Need to talk to you ! I have a lot to learn !

Luigi vs. House5...
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz15 Jan 2013, 14:32

House5 wrote:
olivierM wrote:Axwell never had as much style as he had in 2009. :D in every videos he's doing strange hands moves !!!
I fell in love with that ! The only one who really shows his love for what he's doing...
Gigo wrote:ah..Axwell back in the days..there is no love compared to that one :mrgreen:
I'm still waiting for a huge comeback :)
Didas wrote:I know your feelings.. :) youre not alone
Yes, I saw it when I started to read the forum a bit in 2010 :) But you and Hedz seem to love him since 2003 or something like that... Need to talk to you ! I have a lot to learn !
Haha yes Axwell has been my favourite artists since forever, but I wasn't really a househead or following the scene like I am now so I missed a lot. I used to listen to a lot of Axwell tracks as a kid because my brothers also love his stuff... I still have one of my old burned cd's that my older brother gave to me to listen, it has Feel The Vibe, Together and Watch The Sunrise plus some other house tunes.

Anyway Axwell is that kind of guy that you look forward because its basicly your idol... Some people love Ronaldo, other people love Maradona, well I go for the music and choose Axwell. :)
I've started uploading my mashes on Youtube also: https://youtube.com/user/hedzmusic // https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz