AXWELL @ THE BEST,ZAGREB 27.12.2008.

Worldwide DJ dates and discussion.
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone31 Dec 2008, 23:16

Latest post of the previous page:

OHHH same happen here in egypt for the celebrations it seems to be the right thing for the moment but give it a few days and everything would be fine anyway ANY 1 IN A million chance to see you in egypt this winter AX ?! its been a while since ur last gig here <about a year and half :( > so
we are really crying out for a gig here man !!!!
I Got Nothing But Love For You
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez02 Jan 2009, 22:03

Wow Ax, I just asked a question on other thread about your NYE gig cos I had heard about those cancellations... What happened finally?? Hope you had a good NYE anyway, be it in good company or behind the decks :D All the best for 2009, let us know how it was in any case!! :)
vaz
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Axwell's shit

Post vaz03 Jan 2009, 21:36

Damn, sorry about the Dubai gig... I hope they'll at least give you a platinum Audi A8 as a small simbol of excuse...

The Zagreb gig was M-A-S-S-I-V-E. Whoever was there, knows. As I said, the club was burning... Whoooooaaaaaa!!! The music, the crowd, the club, the lights, the intensity, all the unbelievable ENERGY.

Axwell, you really pulled off an amazing set, I can't remember the last time I saw the crowd getting SO HIGH. If I could find a zipper, I'd just unzip my skin and jump right out. Marko saw me, I was just screamin'...

You really prepared yourself, and we all appreciate that so much. Every time you tell a story, unlike many other DJs, who just... well, play.

Regarding "Leave The World Behind", when I heard it on my computer, it was ok, but nothing that special. Good vibe and all, top shelf quality as usual, but it was nothing that special. But when I heard it live, then I realised the uplifting power behind the notes. Now I really love it. Great job, guys.

Once again, thanks for the gig.

I wish you and all the people on the forum some really good vibe in 2009.
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko15 Jan 2009, 13:14

Sorry people I was little bit late but here my videos from Best. I hope that you will like it. Video (8 min) was recorded with my camera and other two with my phone because security didn't alow any camera recordings when Ax was started. Probably because ALAMO and LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND so don't take amiss for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwOIOK_N0z8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8XH15nMyz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqAqy0ATujI
Pia
Axwell fan

Post Pia21 Jan 2009, 12:08

Hy everybody, I´m a new member here, but a huuuge fan of Ax!! I can´t wait till summer, when Ax will be back in Croatia, cause I wasn´t at this gig in Best and I´m sooo soorry about that.

Until then, best wishes to everyone in 009, and Ax, Croatia is waiting for you!!
Open your heart
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA21 Jan 2009, 12:57

Welcome Pia! :)
There are much croatian fans of ax in the forum! :P
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko22 Jan 2009, 18:02

ImagePia

Pozdrav!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
vaz
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Axwell's shit

Post vaz22 Jan 2009, 22:23

This may not be a suitable post for this topic, but we really nailed the Swedes today... We have better handball, but they have better house. Fair enough. Good game, both teams.

Actually, we don't even have house production... damn.

Hope to see some Swedish house in Croatia a.s.a.p.
phiLche10
Axwell lover

Post phiLche1003 Feb 2009, 05:42

this looks like 1 crazy set

is there anywhere to download this set???
sqrdd
Axwell fan
Send private message http://myspace.com/sqrdd
DJ Gear: DJM 400
CDJ 200*2

Post sqrdd07 Jun 2009, 13:52

Hi guys, I'm also new here and also from Croatia... SHM is in croatia on 12th of august in Zrće, and Axwell is in the byblos club (if I read correctly)... CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT AAAAAAAAAAA

I know you'll be dropin some massive bombs :))))))
Beli Jr.
Axwell fan

Post Beli Jr.15 Jun 2009, 13:56

ax knows he has a nice amount of fans over here... :D
hope he would once again repeat that set from Best,it was really awesome:O