Your WMC Experience

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
MikeCasa
True fan

Post MikeCasa10 Nov 2008, 17:06

Hey everyone,

Im thinking about attending WMC this year! Im wondering if anyone that has been can share their experiences of going to Miami. Im sure its amazing! What was your favorite performance? Last year's Shelborne with Ax looked sick. Middle of the day at a hotel. No matter what time of day it is, theres always a great show going on and sick tracks to hear, paradise!

Anyone else planning to go this year for the first time?
twitter.com/mikecasa
lifesabeat
Axwell digger
Send private message http://djdomas.com
DJ Gear: DJM-800, (2) CDJ-800, Traktor Pro

Post lifesabeat10 Nov 2008, 21:06

As a first time WMC visitor this year I had a blast. Some key take aways:

- Get all tickets in advance. We never had to wait in line with pre-purchased tickets. Plus you save a lot of money!

- We booked a condo last year and payed only $100/night and this was right in South Beach 5 blocks from beach! Already booked this year... stepped it up some and are on Ocean for 2009 though! :) (paying more of course)

- Do NOT miss the Swedish House Mafia set. Last year they threw down my favorite set all week at club SET on Saturday night.

- Thursday at Club Space, w Terrace afterhours is not to miss either... Last year Prydz was spinning betweent 4 and 8 AM. Guetta followed... ;) (Bring sun glasses... seriously!)

- Sleep and eat when ever you get a chance... cause this thing never stops...

- Come up with a plan, and try to stick to it... way to easy to get distracted. (sometimes that is good, but it gets over whelming)

- If you are set on a pool party... try to get home early the night before (5am at least...) trust me on this one... we only made it to one pool party.

We had an amazing time and are so looking forward to 2009!