New SIZE release..Daagard & Morane - Keep It Down

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post Byron02 Dec 2008, 14:43

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 1/beatport

Long awaited for me anyway...Daagard & Morane are Smokin Hot with this track...!!
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez02 Dec 2008, 20:04

Whatever Size releases, I go buy :D Sounds awesome by the way... I'm not getting track 2 and 4 cos it's just shorter edits, that's for radio motherfuckers :lol: Let's see what we got this time...
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez02 Dec 2008, 20:37

OK, went through it and LOVED IT. Great stuff. Can't wait for that promised Zoo Brazil EP Size has got scheduled for the near future... and well, Daagard & Morane are welcome to bring more music, great release and great Lanski Remix :)

By the way, any idea why there's different labelling to Size releases? Some are labelled as SIZE001, others as SIZEX001 and this one is SIZELTD001, I guess the ones with X are those that feature 'other artists' and not steve and seb, meaning alex neri, devine & veerus, mgb & sds, luke... and I guess LTD stands for this release being 'limited' to Beatport or whatever... not important, but I'm curious... same with Axtone, for example, Submariner is AXT001DG...

and yeah, the main thing here is keep it down and people, check it out, it's great, mighty stuff :D
Byron
I worship Axwell
HDJ1000

Post Byron02 Dec 2008, 21:02

BTW check out Rex The Dog - Bubblicious (Zoo Brazil Mix) it's really nice....! if you like zoo brazil.
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko07 Dec 2008, 19:06

I really like that track when I heard it on Axwell set from Amsterdam but that was back in 2007 and from then nothing. I was also send message on Daagard & Morane my space and they replay to me that in month - two will be released on size rec. That was year ago. So finally happend and I still like it. :D :D :D
paulanthony
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer

Post paulanthony08 Dec 2008, 12:15

yeah, we had to wait quite a long time... same with klack...
But it doesn't really matter as long as we get it! :D
Keep it down is def one of my very favourite tracks atm, it rocks the shit out of everyone and everything :D
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez08 Dec 2008, 18:58

Yep... I've said it before, Size should improve their communication and update their website or at least their MySpace, so that we all know when releases are coming, what releases are coming... :) It's the only thing I would change, cos their music selection keeps improving! :D
Byron
I worship Axwell
HDJ1000

Post Byron08 Dec 2008, 22:35

Mmmmm...I wonder what Angello & Ingrosso's next production will be like..?I love these guys,they always come up with a new sound..!
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez10 Dec 2008, 02:08

I'm also anxious to see the guys release some new music :D And damn it, when do we get all those releases advertised? Tony dancer, Zoo Brazil EP.... If only they let us know a bit more about their projects, it'd be the perfect label :)
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez10 Dec 2008, 04:29

Go to:

http://www.myspace.com/chicochiquita

There you can listen to 'Tony dancer', one of the songs on the MySpace playlist, supposed to come out on Size this year.