set

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01704 Dec 2008, 19:24

Latest post of the previous page:

hmmm i think i ll choose separated intro mashed to any other song.... i dont like the original beat... i ll choose sometin from SHM, maybe... dunno i ll try to make sometin
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez04 Dec 2008, 19:28

I like Morillo, he is a true House DJ :D And yeah, that intro always seem to work for him, he dropped it last time I saw him and crowd went crazy too!

Also, thinking about throwing an 'axwellish' set I was just recalling tracks like Star baby, or Riding the wave/Counting down the days... Feel the vibe should be in there to, also Together... the good thing is there is SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM :D
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst04 Dec 2008, 22:53

Whenever you ask yourself the question:"what the hell should I plays now" - play an Axwell track... it will work for sure - not matter where you play! :D
e=shm²
Axcellent!
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01705 Dec 2008, 16:48

if i wouldnt knew what to play... i ll always try hard fi - i shall overcome axwell remix its the greatest track i know
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez05 Dec 2008, 18:14

It is a great track, Sarah Main was dropping it a lot this summer in Ibiza and it worked for me... and the loud, crazy crowds :D
smoove
Axwell lover

Post smoove08 Dec 2008, 19:19

well... it was a sucess
I started playing at 2am, which is a very good time to start, the crowd was already warmed up. Where are U now made the honors, and from there i dropped a axwellish vibe... all the good stuff ... my tell me why transition a la axwell was alright
I was happy and ended up the my set with sweet dreams (seb angello & ingrosso remix) and the dancefloor singing along with me in high volume
thank u all
:D
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone09 Dec 2008, 21:50

Glad everything went well Congrats! hope it will be a hell of a start for ya :D
I Got Nothing But Love For You