Arno Cost - Cyan !

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post Petter21 Jan 2009, 21:19

Latest post of the previous page:

Cyan really sounds promising :) People are already congratulating arno cost on facebook for the cyan track :)
Hehe, yeah, it's a cool thing to team up and play back to back like the SHM.

It would be pretty sick if Arno Cost, Norman Doray, Tristan Garner, Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello and Laidback Luke met in the SHM studio in Stockholm and produced THE song of the 21st centuary! IMAGINE!
That would be SICK!!
I Image House Music
Richard Young
Axwell digger

Post Richard Young21 Jan 2009, 22:54

well, if that would happen, house, electro, music in general is over, cant top that track ;)

and if somebody knows the release date of cyan - the first thing you do is to write me :D :D
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone22 Jan 2009, 00:15

Petter wrote:Cyan really sounds promising :) People are already congratulating arno cost on facebook for the cyan track :)
Hehe, yeah, it's a cool thing to team up and play back to back like the SHM.

It would be pretty sick if Arno Cost, Norman Doray, Tristan Garner, Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello and Laidback Luke met in the SHM studio in Stockholm and produced THE song of the 21st centuary! IMAGINE!
That would be SICK!!
man wheres Eric and Arias this two belong to the teams as well and have a lot in common ,about how sick this track will be, well ill just order it and the bigest vinly size ever ,listen to it & then jump out of the window and die happy :D
I Got Nothing But Love For You
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA22 Jan 2009, 15:45

Mxtone wrote:well ill just order it and the bigest vinly size ever ,listen to it & then jump out of the window and die happy :D
hahahaahahhahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko22 Jan 2009, 18:15

Arno Cost is playing tomorrow at THE BEST where were Ax a month ago. So all people that passing by Zagreb come and have a lot of fun. Soon Eric Morillo is coming. So this winter and spring would be very interesting in Zagreb before summer in Byblos.

peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01722 Jan 2009, 22:16

oww damn this why there arent any good djs playing in slovakia? :cry:
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone23 Jan 2009, 00:30

peter017 wrote:oww damn this why there arent any good djs playing in slovakia? :cry:
dude come here to Egypt and see how its going !!!!!!! last time we saw axwell was about year and half ! we only had Steve and Seb once last summer ! erick Eric Morillo in last may /robbie rivera and sander k tiwce last summer too and thats it :S :S the rest internatiol dj were over plays of simon & shaker and cheap david vendetta !!!!!:S:S:S:S:S:S we had tons of those all the summer which made gigs last summer horrible :oops: :oops: but this year hopefully we might get Ax in the spring or something, also SHM night would be great ,i am trying to make up some event with some of my promoters firends ,and maybe we could do something :D maybe :D
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01723 Jan 2009, 00:37

acutally u dont know situation in slovakia... nothing this year just fukin trance DJs... great trance djs but no house music... :evil: i have to travel to neighbour countries to enjoy some good music
Mxtone
I worship Axwell

Post Mxtone23 Jan 2009, 01:39

peter017 wrote:acutally u dont know situation in slovakia... nothing this year just fukin trance DJs... great trance djs but no house music... :evil: i have to travel to neighbour countries to enjoy some good music
at least you can go somewhere to see Ax or someone <its always easy to go around in europe> but for me nothing can be done :roll: :roll:
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko23 Jan 2009, 07:47

Yes... I'am sorry to hear that guys but I think that situations have a lot of things with your club promoters. Mxtone you said that only Steve & Sebastian were came in your city but Steve was in my country two years ago and Sebastian as I know never in Croatia. Eric Prydz was two times for the first time in 2008. Don't worry guys I think that situation is only temporary. Keep the spirits alive. ;) ;)
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst23 Jan 2009, 09:23

It's always a question of demmand & supply - those DJs aren't inexpensive ... but we have the same problem here...

So it's up to us... :D
e=shm²
Axcellent!