Axwell you should come to Aus in March for Future Music bcoz

Worldwide DJ dates and discussion.
danstar
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: American Audio CK1000

Pioneer CDJ 200 (x2)

Post danstar25 Jan 2009, 14:05

Pharrel will be playing there with N.E.R.D. and it might be your chance to catch up with him. Cos i re-call you saying on Pete Tongs show that your dream artist to remix is Pharrel. So that would be your chance! :P

Come to AUS! GO NOW!
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez29 Jan 2009, 21:04

Didn't Ax remix 'She's an angel' for him already? I do recall listening to the Essential Mix and hearing him say that like if he never worked with him before, I thought he meant (or I misunderstood) that he d love to do it again...

I'm not big on Hip Hop or R&B but I do like some productions from the Neptunes and also his band NERD is pretty damn good. LBL is a fan for what he told me :)
danstar
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: American Audio CK1000

Pioneer CDJ 200 (x2)

Post danstar30 Jan 2009, 03:50

Dirty Sanchez wrote:Didn't Ax remix 'She's an angel' for him already? I do recall listening to the Essential Mix and hearing him say that like if he never worked with him before, I thought he meant (or I misunderstood) that he d love to do it again...

I'm not big on Hip Hop or R&B but I do like some productions from the Neptunes and also his band NERD is pretty damn good. LBL is a fan for what he told me :)
Yes he did remix Pharell's song 'Angel'

But i thought more along the lines, that Axwell would like to use his vocals for an exclusive tune, not a remix....maybe? :D
paulanthony
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer

Post paulanthony30 Jan 2009, 11:43

Axwell's "Angel" remix still is one of the best housetunes ever for me...
I also love Pharrell and all his collaborations, I think he is to HipHop, what Axwell is to House... A living legend :D
axwell
Administrator

Post axwell01 Feb 2009, 22:46

I know! its a good reason for coming down, but not as good as actually going to australia and playing there! im really sad im not going to aussie in a while, its been a good tradition every year! I hope to come back with a bang soon! Be sure to take care of pharrell for me!
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko02 Feb 2009, 08:09

I've read yesterday that on 2nd of May will be SENSATION WHITE for the first time in Austria (Wienna). As I saw there is no line up at the moment. So maybe Ax will play there and that can be real fantastic. :D :D