Axwell & Dirty South - Open Your Heart

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post by Petter » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:48 am

pgbg01 wrote:
Petter wrote:
pgbg01 wrote:I heard a DJ play Axwell & Dirty South - Open Your Heart [Axwell Remode] a few nights ago

and ill just say OMG OMG OMG OMG
I wonder where your ears was at that time: part-of-the-melbourne-live-set-on-swedish-radio-p5536.html#p5536
Petter, he may deny it because of fear of leaking?
example,
Someone gets there hands on the R.R remix but if they keep being told its a fake, they wont spread it around, so when ax wants to release he gets more customers, but if people know about the remix they will start sending , am i wrong in saying that?
I don't know if this is all business or not, but I wouldn't think so. If Axwell produces something and he plays it in his sets I wouldn't think he would deny it right after, if you know what i mean?
And when the radio host asks directly to Axel if there's going to be any remixes and he answers 'no, theres no need for that' I think it speaks for it self.
What do you think?
I Image House Music
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:30 pm

I always wondered why there is no OYH Remix. I agree the track is so good, of course!! But why not let someone else re-do it their way?
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post by peter017 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:14 pm

btw i found unoficial remix Dirty_South___Axwell_-_Open_Your_Heart__DJ_Renat_Big_Love_Mix_ i think its good work he havent ruined the song i think its great club banger just like original
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post by Halcyon » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:31 pm

Dirty Sanchez wrote: But why not let someone else re-do it their way?
Because as Ax said, there's no need for that ;)