Axwell & Dirty South - Open Your Heart

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:12 pm

And I still think it's gonna be difficult to top I found you... Open your heart is not so commercial, but I'm with you - the track is so amazing!
e=shm²
Axcellent!

jamesaxtone
Axwell lover

Post by jamesaxtone » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:41 am

Release Date for 'Open Your Heart'

Beatport: 10th July
Vinyl: 14th July

Tracklisting: Vocal Mix, Dub Mix

Pieschi
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Post by Pieschi » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:10 pm

What a Wonderful News! :mrgreen:

A Hjerten
Axwell fan

Post by A Hjerten » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:32 pm

daherbst wrote:And I still think it's gonna be difficult to top I found you... Open your heart is not so commercial, but I'm with you - the track is so amazing!
True, but the way to go isn't always commercial. I think this tune will be bigger than WWW actually. It's got a more intressting sound that I think people will appreciate.

daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Well I might had been with you... but since I played WWW the first time I'm not that sure...
The track is so catchy - and that's what the people like... and since there will be a video as well ...

I personally also prefer Open your heart...
e=shm²
Axcellent!

A Hjerten
Axwell fan

Post by A Hjerten » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:07 pm

You've got a point with the video. I Found You got some airtime at MTV and www won't get less since it's a co-production with Sinclair and all.

Next time you play drop Open Your Heart see how people react, will be a good measuring stick ;)

boksic
Axwell lover

Post by boksic » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:36 pm

A Hjerten wrote:
daherbst wrote:And I still think it's gonna be difficult to top I found you... Open your heart is not so commercial, but I'm with you - the track is so amazing!
True, but the way to go isn't always commercial. I think this tune will be bigger than WWW actually. It's got a more intressting sound that I think people will appreciate.

I think Open Your Heart will on the whole be more appealing to primarily fans of House music. Whereas, WWW has more of a commercial appeal and possibly not as popular with pure house fans (at least the vocal mix anyway).

VeniceBeatz
Axwell lover

Post by VeniceBeatz » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 am

boksic wrote:
A Hjerten wrote:

I think Open Your Heart will on the whole be more appealing to primarily fans of House music. Whereas, WWW has more of a commercial appeal and possibly not as popular with pure house fans (at least the vocal mix anyway).
Yep

A Hjerten
Axwell fan

Post by A Hjerten » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:28 am

daherbst wrote:I think Open Your Heart will on the whole be more appealing to primarily fans of House music. Whereas, WWW has more of a commercial appeal and possibly not as popular with pure house fans (at least the vocal mix anyway).
I totally agree on everything you say and maybe I'm just over-hyping OYH but I also think people outside of the electronic community will take this to their hearts. I think it will open more people for house music and Axwell in particular.

But again, maybe this is just me having very high thoughts of OPY. Whatever happens it will be a great summer :D

paulanthony
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer

Post by paulanthony » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:02 pm

I went to see Dirty South @ Subliminal this week and I waited for the track to come... and then it hit the crowd like a big bang... This track is truely amazing and it really effects the dancefloors... I've never seen so many people smiling in a discotec at once yet...
That was def one of the best memories of my time in ibiza.