Steve Angello & Laidback Luke hate Show Me Love video

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
cc001
Axwell fan

Post cc00119 Feb 2009, 17:31

Steve Angello & Laidback Luke hate the official video of their remake of Robin S ‘Show Me Love’ – so they have released their own!

After an epic saga, Steve Angello & Laidback Luke’s version of ‘Show Me Love’ finally gets a worldwide release in a few weeks’ time. When Steve and Luke’s close friend Hardwell got his hands on their gem of a track ‘Be’, he mashed it together with the classic Robin S vocal, which has inspired DJs and producers all over the world. When a number of bootlegs and rip-off versions of the mash-up started circulating, Steve and Luke thought it was time to release the beast and show the world where the track came from, moreover who produced the real original, and hit the studio to re-record the track with Robin S herself! ‘Show Me Love’ is to be released on Data Records in the UK and Mixmash Records for the rest of the world, with a fierce remix package including Hardwell, The Partysquad, Afrojack, Style of Eye and Blame amongst others.

However, the UK label produced a video without the approval of either Luke or Steve – and they hate it! They felt it only right they come back with something that captures the true spirit of ‘Show Me Love’, and does justice to the enormous popularity and buzz around this tune. The impact this monstrous hit has had on dancefloors around the globe is instantly recognizable in this footage.

Sit back… and ENJOY!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMbgUVxS0mc&fmt=18[/youtube]
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA19 Feb 2009, 18:12

Well, the video rockssss it shows how it rocksss the dancefloors, very good montage! :D
but as they said: "they felt it only right they came back with something that captures the true spirit of this track and does justice to the enormeous popularity and BUZZ around this TUNE"
maybe they are right! :roll:
However I really like the video, hope to see it on TV!

P.S. For me most of the merits goes to Hardwell! Angello & Luke have produced Be that already rocks but Hardwell mashing it show me love has created probably the largest tune of 2008!
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01719 Feb 2009, 18:25

just wanted to say something about hardwelll.... yea andrea u are right... tune wasnt so great as original be
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez21 Feb 2009, 18:45

I think Hardwell did a nice bootie but I'm so tired of them playing it as well as Be vs Satisfaction, it gets fuckin annoying sometimes...

Hardwell's job besides this I've always found pretty mediocre. But this bootleg was indeed a massive weapon.
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01721 Feb 2009, 20:23

yeah get rid of be satisfaction record :evil:
Richard Young
Axwell digger

Post Richard Young22 Feb 2009, 02:31

sure, i'm tired of that song, too. but i still feel the energy when i see that video! great job moving that many people EVERY TIME! :)
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst22 Feb 2009, 10:50

All in all the Hardwell bootleg was THE mashup of the year 2008... so massive...

Actually a bit late the vid... maybe due to the rights...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi22 Feb 2009, 16:31

Dirty Sanchez wrote:I think Hardwell did a nice bootie but I'm so tired of them playing it as well as Be vs Satisfaction, it gets fuckin annoying sometimes... .
+1

I prefer show me magenta anyway
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01722 Feb 2009, 16:55

yeah i d love to hear show me magenta live... on videos it sounds amazing...
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi22 Feb 2009, 17:06

I just heard the mash of show me be & show me magenta live but it was amazing. So energetic