Axwell ID

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
leo atlan
Axwell lover

Post leo atlan22 Feb 2009, 15:10

AMAZING
:shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6qVr8XPRdU

TRACK ID????????????
Join The Community

Leo Atlan Paris Audio Podcast

http://itunes.apple.com/fr/podcast/leo- ... d367497834
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post Petter22 Feb 2009, 15:13

It's the unknown Axwell track. It is unnamed and Axwell put the 'put your hands up in the air' acapella over it. I guess only Ax' knows the name of this track :lol:
I Image House Music
Richard Young
Axwell digger

Post Richard Young22 Feb 2009, 15:52

a comment to that video: ''It's called feeling myself and it wont be release this year because ax is now a father and want to make a pause''

how realistic is that? it was love at first sight with that track! :D please axwell, release it! but do you think he will slow down with releasing tracks and making sets? i mean we could keep an eye on his kid while hes in the studio.... ;)
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst22 Feb 2009, 16:06

Some jerk named it "I feel myself" - this is certainly NOT the name of this track - but it's in fact an Axwell production - that's all we know...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
leo atlan
Axwell lover

Post leo atlan22 Feb 2009, 18:06

real shame

because this track is wonderful
Join The Community

Leo Atlan Paris Audio Podcast

http://itunes.apple.com/fr/podcast/leo- ... d367497834
MikeCasa
True fan

Post MikeCasa23 Feb 2009, 02:02

Richard Young wrote:a comment to that video: ''It's called feeling myself and it wont be release this year because ax is now a father and want to make a pause''

how realistic is that? it was love at first sight with that track! :D please axwell, release it! but do you think he will slow down with releasing tracks and making sets? i mean we could keep an eye on his kid while hes in the studio.... ;)
I wake up to this song every morning it's in a Steve angello mix aswell as some ingrsso and axwell mixes too. Axwell made a post on the forums saying that it was not called that and that it was just a little something be was working on. It's from last years wmc. Don't spread false information, that's how rumours and falsely labelled tracks begin. I can't wait for this track to come out. It sounds great with the denace the menace fired up acapella on it as axwell played it at the shelbourne wmc party with seb last year
twitter.com/mikecasa
Richard Young
Axwell digger

Post Richard Young23 Feb 2009, 18:02

oh dont get me wrong, i wasn't about to spread the wrong song name, i was more scared about a pause from axwell :)
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA23 Feb 2009, 18:22

Yeah but in this pause he is not only playing with his son (don't get me wrong please :)), he's always in the studio producing with steve, seb, luke & company and maybe for an album! :P, he's not only making gigs at the moment, so for the WMC and the summer there will be much production from the SHM, also Angello have said that 2009 is an year of production! We only must to wait and we'll see! :) :D :P
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst23 Feb 2009, 19:19

I do understand why they do a little bit less gigs - what should they do with all the money? :lol: :lol: ;)
e=shm²
Axcellent!
MiniCoolBoy
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: living room laptop DJ

Post MiniCoolBoy23 Feb 2009, 20:56

if the track was really played nearly a year ago for "testing", the artist is not fully satisfied himself with a new production or the time is not right and it will not be released.

they all are perfectionists artists...